+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 207 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Junior Member irene851 is an unknown quantity at this point irene851's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well...i will give it try for this monday...hoping there is certain gaps for EUR/USD. Thanks for share

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member blitzkrieg is an unknown quantity at this point blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gap strategy is good. i read this strategy already and it relies heavily on market gap. but finding a gap is
    not easy in the forex market because it's not like the stock market where it happens almost everyday.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice stratagy , keep up the good work i never test the indicator , but this stratagy give some nice result
    the only bad part of this is that i never found out where to place , the SL if thing went wrong

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow . This is a good strategy. so i would use this strategy. at this time i did not understand properly. Today i will try to do.

Thanks

Banned CreolaPitaj is an unknown quantity at this point CreolaPitaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stock market is filled with a lot of earning potentials and opportunities. However, you have to be very wise when choosing one or more among the many stock trading strategies that are now introduced to traders while taking into consideration your plans, trading styles and goals.

Once you have chosen the most suitable trading strategy for you, you have to make sure that you stick to it no matter what. Bear in mind that if you fail to focus on your established plans and you keep on changing your strategies, then you will end up losing a substantial amount of money in the stock market. Avoid letting your emotions rule your thinking and stick to the trading strategies that you have formally experienced. Here are some of the most profitable trading strategies that you can use in the stock market especially if you are still a beginner:

1. Scalping. Originally called spread trading, scalping refers to a trading strategy wherein a trader is required to focus into gaining profits from the narrow gaps produced by the differences between the ask prices and the bid prices. It involves liquidating and establishing positions quickly, usually within just a few seconds or minutes. But despite the effectiveness of scalping, note that this is one of the most challenging trading strategies to master. You need to have a generous dose of discipline and focus to make this strategy work. Many traders enjoy using scalping because of its many benefits. These benefits include its ability to expose you to the least number of risk, giving you the chance to place more than a hundred trades every day, allowing you to battle greed since you will only target smaller profits and its ability to offer numerous trading opportunities.
    hello Every One

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    sir this is just entry buy and sell every firday ? how to look and know about size less 40 or 40 between??? this entry just follow trend sir alright? please correction

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    This is quite sad because when the opening of the market I had not found a gap, but I look at usdcad.dan currency pair rose by a very small distance.and has been closed in accordance with the strategy conveyed
    well.. if you woke up early, you will see more gap.. try to look into some other pairs..
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad_mulyono View Post
    indeed it is not easy to analyze the market, stop loss is a very good thing to minimize losses, but if we use scalping or evereging solosi good, like tonight I had to take turns sell market yet still want to ride
    yes, it's not easy.. don't use scalping.. even with this strategy, we don't need to stop loss, because sooner or later, the price will go back to where it was..

Member muhammad_mulyono is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad_mulyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    You even use stop loss but that will be be useful if gap occure on the reverse side then you predict because no transaction can be made with in the gap. So there is need to be carefull all the time and always risk less.
    indeed it is not easy to analyze the market, stop loss is a very good thing to minimize losses, but if we use scalping or evereging solosi good, like tonight I had to take turns sell market yet still want to ride

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is quite sad because when the opening of the market I had not found a gap, but I look at usdcad.dan currency pair rose by a very small distance.and has been closed in accordance with the strategy conveyed

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by himelbf View Post
    i really have used this way of 1 several weeks and while i used the gap strategy, i can get big benefit.with the assurance, i believe the industry usually near the breaks occur when the industry reveals. i don't use stoploss but i always get ready 100-200 stability for each order.
    You even use stop loss but that will be be useful if gap occure on the reverse side then you predict because no transaction can be made with in the gap. So there is need to be carefull all the time and always risk less.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 207 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)