+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 207 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow! what a strategy. I am reliable that you get been working on it and getting realist our of this strategy. I am feat to communicate it a try on the succeeding Monday. I prospect I got the intention correctly and I can excrete it win for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such metropolis purpose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munna khan is an unknown quantity at this point munna khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the moving averages cross over one another, it could signal that the trend is about to change soon, thereby giving you the chance to get a better entry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yousef3elwan is an unknown quantity at this point yousef3elwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traded forex for on and off years now but i just discovered this for myself just this monday. It works very well. u never can tell the extent/limit of forex trading

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    bhai muyjey gap strategy bilkul bhi pesand nehi hey, is strategy ka faida bilkul bhi nehi hey, ziada to yeh strategy loss hi deti hey aur bohot baar gaps fill hi nehi hotay hein to hum ko esi strategies sey avoid kerna chahiey
    forex trading strategy using gap calculation is based on the level of trading based on the level of the opening and closing prices on Friday and Monday morning for the open position analysis would be more appropriate to wear pattern so that a more accurate pattern Candlesticks

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai muyjey gap strategy bilkul bhi pesand nehi hey, is strategy ka faida bilkul bhi nehi hey, ziada to yeh strategy loss hi deti hey aur bohot baar gaps fill hi nehi hotay hein to hum ko esi strategies sey avoid kerna chahiey

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adnanhm View Post
    very nice and best strategy i think so... let me try if it work i will then tell you and thank you in advance for sharing this very beneficial strategy we ever have...
    gaps strategy trading system is good not too much in profit targets, due to the movement of the gap in the Monday morning very difficult very easy to add to the daily range, use the strongest trend in on Friday, the gap will also be at risk if there is only a tiny gap that must be careful to wear gap strategy

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hazem.hassan View Post
    nice stratagy , keep up the good work i never test the indicator , but this stratagy give some nice result
    the only bad part of this is that i never found out where to place , the SL if thing went wrong
    It is not an indicator. Gap trading is like gambling the market will close tha gap. If it does then great you have made some money. But very often the gap will not close and the price will keep and going up or down like a rocket. So you do need to know when you can quit the trade otherwise it will catch you out (they WANT to catch you out).

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    very nice and best strategy i think so... let me try if it work i will then tell you and thank you in advance for sharing this very beneficial strategy we ever have...

Member lanre01 is on a distinguished road lanre01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice srategy you have there, its just that i dont really appreciate trading gap, i will always prefer my manually generated signal very reliable and easy to implement.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy , fix up the healthy affect i never endeavor the indicator , but this strategy snap many overnice result
    the exclusive bad location of this is that i never institute out where to guess , the SL if feeling went damage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 207 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)