+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 207 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by suzonbmw View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.There loopholes through which to make money. Pls can u elaborate on stop loss settin for this strategy?
    What is your strategy pal?. Could you tell more detail so i can help to find out the loopholes if possible. It will be nice if we can share each strategy in this forum and please open new thread to discuss it. I think gap strategy is profitable once a week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alif ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point alif ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading, a small margin deposit can control a much larger total contract value. Leverage gives the trader the ability to make extraordinary profits and at the same time keep risk capital to a minimum. Some Forex firms offer 200 to 1 leverage, which means that a $50 dollar margin deposit would enable a trader to buy or sell $10,000 worth of currencies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello, I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea. i always use this strategy to get profit on monday.
    with the confidence, i believe the market usually close the gaps happen when the market opens. i don't use stoploss but i always prepare 100-200 balance for each order

Junior Member javaman is an unknown quantity at this point javaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%

Really i understood your trading strategy but do you think that 40 pip is a big gap to happen??
    Can we use this trading strategy in the gaps which happen by the News??

Junior Member Engr68 is an unknown quantity at this point Engr68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex gap trading strategies quite obviously involve Forex market gaps, which can be seen after the weekends, when the markets open once again, because the market is open 24 hours a day on the other days of the week. They occur when the opening prices of the markets are different to the closing prices. These gaps present opportunities to Forex traders that can be very profitable.
    There are two types of Forex market gaps. Of course you can profit through trading either of the two types gaps. The two types of gaps that can be seen in the Forex market are:
    1. Bullish gaps
    2. Bearish gaps.
    Bullish gaps are gaps where the markets opening prices are greater than the markets closing prices.
    Bearish gaps are gaps where the markets closing prices are greater than the markets opening prices.

Member Alamgirkaka is an unknown quantity at this point Alamgirkaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think gap strategy described here is to the typical action simply because there may be risky within gap strategy just as if the industry emotions after that the concept could just be some kind of just one on the sides conditions moreover to in this situation you will have not any gap filling.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello, i really have used this strategy for 7 months and while i used the gap technique, i can get big profit.although once a week, my profit can be same with my another strategy. ok, try it and you will be surprised with the profit.I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the telling me about gap strategy, in this system of working we have to watch the gap of two days that is friday close price and monday open price.based on the gap or difference of two days work is gone by setting trade price.

Senior Member zezoo torky is an unknown quantity at this point zezoo torky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap strategy can give us profit when the market opens in a first week

I have made the indicator to help us to open order when the gap shown.

also open tokyo market in eur / jpy

Member Njhosen is an unknown quantity at this point Njhosen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have you ever knowledgeable a failing in doing this gap technique, maybe I misinterpreted you keep up doing cut-lose sailing in because costs are not ending the gap at that some time to achieved more than 200 pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 207 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)