+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 207 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    I completely agree if you already know about the gap,
    then you can apply a trap like the eur / usd, gbp / usd, aud / usd and above all else is good money management..
    good luck guys
    okeee

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member belantarafx is on a distinguished road belantarafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for sharing us this here.Now thread I just want to know can we just use this strategy on Monday How about the other days?? For me, I've heard the same strategy called include Gap, the same as what you have mentioned above.So I wish I could make more profit with the gap strategy you there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alif ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point alif ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gaps can make our trading session so good and fun, because if we learn from that , we can know if we use gap carefully it can make good income to our account and make trading session just target profit with good strategy and good rule.

Banned faruk339 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk339's Avatar
    Thanks
    Make Profit With Gap Strate.
    The international foreign exchange market provides opportunities for deriving high-yield and high-risk profit from currency rate fluctuations. Success of a trader depends on many factors; one of them is a trading platform the broker offers for operating on the market.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am certain that you just are acting on it and obtaining profit our of this strategy. i'm planning to provides it a try consequent weekday. I hope I got the concept properly and that i will create it work on behalf of me. Thanks lots for sharing such nice plan.
    i have the strategy is open position to close the gap, but dont forget to use stop lose if we wrong position,,

Banned kamarmandi is an unknown quantity at this point kamarmandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I could never trade the Gap strategy .. but some of my friends told me that one of the companies an easy and verifiable way to make money in this market. I'm trying to learn but does not fit my trading style. Because I want to trade with the current flow. This is why I really do not care about other people at all

Senior Member heartlove is an unknown quantity at this point heartlove's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have heard about it from some other person in this forum,but he didn't describe it clearly,but your description is clear and simple and thanks for this.
    some times i trade like this way,though i don't know it is called gap strategy.

Senior Member bablu156 is an unknown quantity at this point bablu156's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank .ireally have used this stratategy foe 9 nonth and while i use the gap teachnique I chen get big rrofit.
    you may becktesat with my indic atoe look at tow lines shown in my indicaton.

Senior Member kokababu is an unknown quantity at this point kokababu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the publish and the details. I think that the technique that you published can perform in some circumstances. However it is risky if you do not use a stop-loss and believe that it will be efficient whenever.

Banned iisrar is an unknown quantity at this point iisrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks to all because your all discussion is very useful for newbies like me and I will try moderate and update my strategy in this forum so that new comer can also enjoy these information like me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 207 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)