+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 207 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    What an process. I'm sure this someone contain remained working on this can as well as suffering from money out of this secrets. I am prone to bring it that try out around the following Monday. I dream I goted your thinking successfully and I are going to ensure it is work with me personally. Thanks a lot for discussing this form of good thinking.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gap strategy seems good and workable also,it can give to opportunity to earn most of the time but not always.but still deserve appreciation as it has weight in it and can not be ignored all to gather.
    Last edited by amit khanna; 2012-12-08 at 02:28 PM.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sepertinya strategi trading yang baik tetapi sebenarnya saya belum pernah mencoba hal ini sampai sekarang. Saya akan cek di akun saya dan akan berbagi hasil di sini sehingga setiap trader forex dapat diuntungkan oleh strategi ini indah. Strategi ini didasarkan pada pembukaan pasar sehingga mungkin memerlukan lebih banyak waktu untuk menguji strategi ini.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    nowadays too market has opened with gap however this can be not crammed nonetheless and i actually have additionally bought in hope of filling this gap nowadays. however we should understand that gap ought to very little bigger if we would you like to earn decent profit.

Senior Member bullish is an unknown quantity at this point bullish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GunDuL View Post
    seems like that when opening a gap, but why ya now can not find again? I chart the connections are slow or there is a change. it seems these days it is possible to continue the bullish as last week.
    Gap its sometimes effective but less efficient, so i think if the market has not defined a particular trend, I do not open a trade. It is not good to be desperate to always open a trade. A trade might lose too much money because of this.

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i continuously get prepared on monday and that i continuously expect next monday.
    its sensible on behalf of me to firmly get profit in forex for the starting as to the week... have you downloaded my indicator ? my indicator show the data concerning shut price, open price, take profit and just how to firmly open order. see you at next monday

Senior Member mosabbal is an unknown quantity at this point mosabbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.
    with the confidence, i believe the market usually close the gaps happen when the market opens. i don't use stoploss but i always prepare 200-300 balance for each order.

Senior Member klmmnn is an unknown quantity at this point klmmnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is an amazing strategy, you should try it on next monday, when the market open, open buy or sell depends on the gap size and gap position, up or down.

thanks for reference, i myself haven't read it.
    i made the indicator myself and i used it for simplicity so that i neednot count manually..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I warn you to bear in mind that the gap strategy is a strategy that has many things that is connected to it. Not too many traders could actually use this strategy well and not all brokers accept it in their terminal.
    yes brother, maine bhi ye cheez read kiya tha, ki gap trading kafi broker accept nahi karte hai, to isliye agar hum isliye gap strategy use karte hai, to pahle hume broker terms and condition dekh lena chahiye, ki hume gap trading allow karta hai ya fir nahi.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasanman View Post
    I didn't used this type of strategy earlier in my trading. It also some difficult to understand. And first i will apply this strategy in my demo account and getting good results then i will go for the real account trading. thank you for sharing this strategy
    I warn you to bear in mind that the gap strategy is a strategy that has many things that is connected to it. Not too many traders could actually use this strategy well and not all brokers accept it in their terminal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 207 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)