+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 207 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think this strategy is very profitable because i have been trading with Gap Strategy in my demo account and i think this is very much profitable so i will advise newbies to try and trade with the Gap Strategy and see how to earn profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Gaurav Singh is an unknown quantity at this point Gaurav Singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion it is very good strategy for trader to trade in gap-up and gap-down market to earn good profit. Many times the market is open up or down from the last day closing due to any economic news. But it is risky also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i extremely cant trade with gap strategy.. other then a few friends of mine told me that its one on your simple and verified means to actually build cash during this market.. i made their attempts to learn other then it failed to suits my trading vogue.. as a result of i favor to actually trade in the current flow.. this can be why i extremely dont care regarding others in the slightest degree..

Senior Member kaisar is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never use the strategy in gan, and the result was incredible depend our analysis to determine because if one prediction is very harmful to our capital. I use hampi half my trading capital gap technique and the results are truly extraordinary

Member ramlan10001 is an unknown quantity at this point ramlan10001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not tried it and I do not know shame that strategy was a beginner and still less in terms of experience and learning that I got but I will try to find a strategy sediri,,, because the strategy itself will be better ... hee

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap strategy give me more earning than any other strategy.You can use different strategy in chart and see by different indicator.You can use chart 1 h1,h4 and day time frame.

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Gap Strategy is an interesting trading system that utilizes one of the most disturbing phenomena of the Forex market a weekly gap between the last Friday's close price and the current Monday's open price. The gap itself takes its origin in the fact that the interbank currency market continues to react on the fundamental news during the weekend, opening on Monday at the level with the most liquidity. The offered strategy is based on the assumption that the gap is a result of speculations and the excess volatility, thus a position in the opposite direction should probably become profitable after a few days.

Features
    Regular trading with clear rules.
    No stop-loss hunting or premature hits.
    Statistically proven profit.

Senior Member arsyad is an unknown quantity at this point arsyad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel gap technique described here usually is to the common activity thanks to simple fact there could be dangerous within gap technique only as in the event the market feelings when that the objective may only be a few kind of only one sided circumstances additionally out to during this case can have'>you'll certainly will have not any gap stuffing.

Member forek is on a distinguished road forek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by luckybegum001 View Post
    yes i have use that trading plan but it didn't work too long for me i have lost my capital for that if you sure you are making money with that tell me describe how your doing it.
    as i know, market is flexible and always change, maybe in this case as TS said we must try it on demo first before do it on real account. TS have done in riset but you are must do the same don't just follow the TS.. try it first and proof it on demo account.

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main is forum main new aya hoon or main na abi tak thori both trading ke ha mara both bara bad experience hoa ha main na ak den min apna account khali kar daya ha main na
    order zadia kar day or market both low ho ge or is tara mara bonus zero zero ho ga or ab main sirf posting he kar raha hoon trading nahi kar ha.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Friends-

I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy". This is a rarely amazing strategy

The rules of this strategy :
    Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
    Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
    Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%

Tryyyyyyyyyyyyyy it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 207 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)