+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 207 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Senior Member dartofx is an unknown quantity at this point dartofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this strategy. It is almost perfect. I have been trading forex for years now on and off but I only found this out for myself just this Monday. It works very well. u can never say levels / limits forex trades. There is a gap that will be used to make money. whether to apply forever? hehehe, it might be too much if I ask so

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jubel300 is an unknown quantity at this point Jubel300's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks,you guys..the strategy is helpful for beginners like me .whether this rule applies to all pairs? How to pair that has a small daily range? Is also the same as this.?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not every week gap happen in market but today gap is happen ussualy if the market has gap
    the price will back to last close candle in previous day so we can set our position to make profit.

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    exactly what it will feel easier if someone is trading with conviction then that person will get great benefits without having to look for a hard setraregi

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    as abundant i might perceive this strategy merely believe that gaps are created as being crammed, however i dont assume the strategy ought to support you continuously, though we believe that gaps will surely be crammed there's hardly any rule the fact that they are as being crammed a similar days, and you may see there may be still a few gaps that were never crammed therefore, i dont see any issue sensible this strategy in the slightest degree.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I expertise that the gap strategy totality in forex mercantilism, however i don't hit much interests in it and this can be event this fashion as a result of the peril to satisfy gap mercantilism comes up for a forex merchant once during a expertise therefore it's not a mellowed inspiration of financial gain in my very own lowly assessme

Senior Member soni is an unknown quantity at this point soni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    GAP within the whole forex market sometimes occur throughout the weekend between previous fridays shut price and current mondays open price. the gap itself seems attributable to the actual fact that the forex market trades 24 hours, 7 days per week while most forex brokers are open for currency trading from monday zero :00 am et friday 4 :00 pm et. therefore on mondays, the broker desires out to update its currency costs that can be not the same as fridays closing price

Banned fxeon is an unknown quantity at this point fxeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by midle View Post
    i extremely cant trade with gap strategy.. other then a few friends of mine told me that its one on your simple and verified means to actually build cash during this market.. i made their attempts to learn other then it failed to suits my trading vogue.. as a result of i favor to actually trade in the current flow.. this can be why i extremely dont care regarding others in the slightest degree..
    We can use many of strategy in forex, other traders or experts can help sometimes and specially on the beginnig, they introduce us to the forex trading usually, but after that, we must rely on ourselves, the practice process in demo accounts can provide us by a great experience while we learn continuously

Member didok is an unknown quantity at this point didok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l have tested it additionally and this works most on your time. for that strategy we mustn't use stoploss. a few mondays there can be no gap other then most on your time there's. the gap can shut back with in same day or following day other then a few times if a trend is extremely sturdy it never goes back. therefore l suppose we cant rely on it everyweek
    ================happy life==================

Banned shun297 is an unknown quantity at this point shun297's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks i really have used this startegy for 7 months and while i used the gap technique i can get big profit although once a week my profit can be same with my another startegy ok try it and you will..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 207 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)