+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 207 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,257 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have read about that strategy and i am not seeing that strategy to useful my dear brother i think that strategy will not always work for us so better to make some smart and permanent strategy with our own mind that will be much better to work harder on your own strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-08-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-27), Mustansir (2018-08-27), QamarXulqi (2018-08-27), sarfraz786 (2018-08-30), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-08-31), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is good, I don't usually trade in gaps because I don't understand them, but now that I have found this thread, I will be careful for next week if there is a gap formed on Monday morning then I will consider using or trying your strategy.
    With confidence, I believe the market usually closes the gap that occurs when the market is open. I do not use stop loss but I always prepare a balance of 100-200 for each one I have made an indicator to help us open orders when the gap is displayed This is an indicator You can download it and then plug it into the graph, use TF H1, H4, D1 to see the gap

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-26)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use loopholes as one of my trading strategies. But I am completely manual and free. 9 of 10 times Monday's gap starts to fill. The only thing missing in your strategy is what do you do if the price touches the S / L and then runs to fill the gap? I have seen that most of the time the price gap and goes towards the gap and then returns suddenly to fill the gap.
    We have closed the transactions that have not yet passed (we leave them alone) until we finally cover all new trends. After the test it turned out that resistance with a capital of 20 million transactions reached 5 transactions. when using the initial lot 0.01 it can even reach 7 transactions.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to holiday For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-26)

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YES I enjoy trading Forex. when I joined Forex when I felt the work was boring or stressful when I understood Forex, then I really enjoyed it because Forex provided a lot of facilities and our opportunities to make money and Forex provided new and interesting types of work so I always enjoyed Forex.
    When new traders start trading here in the trading market, the things that these traders will need at first I think are definitely trying to understand the market and the traders must always try hard for it. Because without understanding market trading properly these traders can never really manage any profits in their trade. So all traders need to try and understand the market correctly first.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to al bahri For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-26)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure you have completed it and benefited from this methodology. I decided to try it on the following Monday. I believe I got that thought effectively and I can make it work for me. Very obliged to instill extraordinary thoughts. and forex analysis can be known to consider learning to properly record a correct and careful trend when you analyze the direction of the market for learning and education, before having to manage money and trading plans

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-26)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,233 Times in 12,130 Posts
    mein yaqeen rakhta hon ke aap sirf is par kaam kar rahay hain aur is strategy se faida uthatay hain. mein mansoobah bandi kar raha hon ke yeh aik haftay ke din ke nateejay mein koshish karen. mein umeed karta hon ke mujhe yeh tasawwur munasib tareeqay se mil gaya hai aur mein is ki taraf se apna kaam karoon ga. is terhan ki achi mansoobah bandi ka ishtiraaq karne ke liye bohat shukriya .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-19), bali351 (2018-08-30), Unregistered (5), yulbang111 (2018-08-14), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Banned PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,363 Times in 14,181 Posts
    Wow! what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PAK786 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-26), ah15 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-22), FM2127 (2018-08-31)

Junior Member Canada is on a distinguished road Canada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Echoing the comments of his younger brother, parliamentary speaker Ali Larijani has also insisted hostile foreign intelligence services have focused on Iran’s gold market.
    “The enemies’ intelligence services in disguise are after damaging Iran’s economy,” Ali Larijani told a parliamentary meeting on July 30.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Canada For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-26), Unregistered (2)

Thanks
    The move came one day after strike and protests broke out at Tehran’s cell phone market.
    Videos released on social media showed demonstrators chanting slogans against the rising prices and Iran’s involvement in the Syrian civil war. “Leave Syria alone, think of our own,” the demonstrators chanted.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Canada For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-26)

Thanks
    Unexpected and shocking fluctuation in Iran’s forex market has led to several protest rallies across the country. On June 25, store owners at Tehran’s Grand Bazaar closed their shops to protest the dramatic rise in the rate of exchange of foreign currencies that have adversely affected the market and made prices unaffordable for buyers.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Canada For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 207 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)