+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 207 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tell my story. At first I just thought of buying low and selling high. I waited for prices and prices to go down and I ordered a loss. in the second step I did the average price when the price dropped I bought more but I assumed that I could not fight the market. For that moment I lost my money. and the trade gap system trading strategy must also include some basic money management rules if you want to know how the best day trading thoughts make more money than the average person, the best way to make consistent profits and get them out of the market is to buy saturated selling set up contents

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day million, billions of forex traders just join the forex business. Every forex trader wants to get money from forex. That's why many new forex traders easily work and they get money from forex. They only need to follow the rules of forex. New forex traders also become successful with forex. So many new forex traders also start working here to get money. and mujay gap strategy ka baray ma kuch zaida ide nhi ha kio ka ma ny kabi is the strategy kisam ki pa nhi kia ha and na kabhi aesa moqa mila ha mujay karty howay trade is liye mujy ya strategy ka moqa becomes nhi mila ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is a case for any political or sexual assault or any other politic or sexual disorder, then that is why he has been unable to prove his involvement with any of the other people, but he has given a memorandum of his or her name to the magistrate. The breakout is that I have a breakthrough on the level of the level that I have been able to get into the gap between the TP and the strategic strategies that I have been able to get into the breakout, and that I have a lot of money, and I'm going to have a lot of money for foreign investors. If you say that you have a lot of money in the future, then you have a lot of money from foreign currency, you can buy your own tax deductions for the new tab.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good forex forex trading strategy is to always pay attention to market movements every day, the exact movement must be market conditions, management studies and analysis of trading forex trading strategies. and profit and loss go hand in hand and we want you to make a profit in the form of money and you will be able to trade properly and get profits in the form of money and monitor the market carefully and make the right entry to the market so that it must generate profits money and you will be happy and relaxed and satisfied and we also want your success.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap strategy is a good strategy for long-term traders and the results of their work are very good and also profitable. the needs of traders use a 1 hour time frame, 1d and 1w time frame. and must be with a lot of discipline when you use this kind of strategy. and the forex trading strategy using a gap calculation based on the level of trade based on the opening and closing rates of prices on Friday and Monday mornings for open position analysis would be more appropriate to use the pattern so that the pattern of Candlesticks is more accurate

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,231 Times in 4,141 Posts
    Thanks for sharing your GAP strategy and i think it can work with us but I am not sure where to put the Stop Loss Position. If the 100% profit works then o God it will be a happy day for us.
    But it can not work all day with all pair. Just see today, the price of USDJPY open price is below to Friday's Closing price and according to the rules it would be BUY and if I give an order to BUY then surely it would be loss.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-12-01)

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone must have their own technique and system of trending. from the news and then we describe our input in our system for tracking sometimes when I am not sure about my anaysis from the system, I also ask my friend to take a position. and the gap strategy mentioned here is for general movements because there is a high risk in the pause strategy as if the market mood or momentum is in the same direction, then it can only be a one-sided scenario and in this case there will be no gap filling.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I decided to try it the following Monday. I believe I get that thought effectively and I can make it work for me. Many are obliged to give very good even though Hume is to get him to hone acche as he learns, because he is a joke, hum as forex, how to learn how to do it, forex forex benefits, or for new forex users to assume forex forex demo exercise b karni bahot jaruri hoti he is samjne k liye and I have exchanged forex for on and off now but I only found this for myself only on this Monday. This works really well. You will never be able to know the level / achievement of the farthest forex exchange. There is an escape clause to get profit. Pls can you explain about stopping misfortune settings for this procedure?

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been using this strategy for the past few weeks and I see it gives almost 90% success rate in capturing pips, so I think that is a good strategy, but I have seen some very strange weeks that can eat all your capital if you don't set stop. and I am positive that you do and earn income from this approach. I will present it on the following Monday. I hope I am given the concept effectively and I will make it work for me. Thank you very much for sharing such a pleasant idea.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course to me, I personally do think that this strategy called Gap, I don't understand it and I have tried to learn how it works but I still can't get it. Hopefully there is a book that you can recommend for this so that I can go and read it and make a profit with this strategy. Good work and please continue and strategy good or bad. There is nothing that can be said about it until it is practiced very well. I will examine this strategy next Monday, so I will tell you about the benefits or violations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 207 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)