+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It was great! In the middle. Your offer I care even these techniques from their economic benefits that we know. My goal is round testing next week. The idea of what my partner and I hope the same results are also effective. Good idea, thanks for the delivery of this style. It was great! In the middle. Your offer I care even these techniques from their economic benefits that we know. My goal is round testing next week. The idea of what my partner and I hope the same results are also effective. and the difference technique only works temporarily and can not produce every time using this technique, this is why we have to industry in this technique carefully just because the market can open towards us all the extra and the stoploss difference technique that actually does not really work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice! What is a method. I know that you have an income that is implemented in conjunction with his attitude. My goal is to try next Wednesday. Personally, I use and have effective ideas together. Thank you very much for a good representation as a concept. and I have a new strategy. It's close and unblemished. I really live and die for years now, but I just found it on Monday. Work well. Limitations / restrictions that do not exist will tell you, Forex trading. There is a weakness to earn money. Plus you to prevent loss of strategy settings'?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! What is technical. I'm sure if you do it and get our benefit for this strategy. I try to give a day of the week. I hope this understanding is correct and works for me thanks for sharing this amazing plan will recover and I am sure you have done it and benefited from this strategy. I'll try it on the following Monday. I hope I get the idea right and I can make it work for me. Thank you so much for sharing a great idea strategy like keeping a good job I never tested the indicator. But this strategy gives some good results.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-07-23), Unregistered (2)

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope I get the goal correctly and I tend to make it work on my behalf. thank you very much for sharing such a good plan. along with confidence, I know the market usually closes the gap that occurs if the market opens. I do not use another stoploss so I forever prepare 200-300 balance for each order. and your strategy bht analyze karta hai jaisy guzishtqa hafton main data or seems achy rahy par provide karny play or bht sa profit bhi result kia style thaor ya aik bht acha idea hai lekn stop loss typical kar humain bachata hai bht sary nuqsaan se is lihaaz se humain dhiyaan deny se guraiz nahain karna chahea.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love this too. for almost 7 months, i always use this strategy to get profit on monday.
    with the confidence, i believe the market usually close the gaps happen when the market opens. i don't use stoploss but i always prepare 100-200 balance for each order

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow dear aik bohot hi successful or profitable or easy strategy share karnay par men aap ko thanks kehta hun or men is gap strategy say fully agree karta hun kay ye aik profitable strategy hay jisay men bhe jrur use karna pasand karun ga,,,,, or aik baat ye bhe hay dear kay every trader ki aik own strategy hoti hay or wo strategy trader khud bnata hay aor us strategy kay hisab say loss/profit hota hay...dekhen dear gap strategy bhe aik profitable or perfect stretegy hay isi tarha har trader ko apni strategy bnani chahiay or us strategy say profit earn karna chahiay or doosron say bhe help leni chahiay ... or aakhir men meri newbies say request hay ky wo is strategyko use kar kay is say profit earn karen....

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading based on holes out there and also I am sure the course is quite successful and also I would choose to realize if this course is usually used in many types of sets of two and also the time we can know how to maintain the start of a new business in my hole strategy only wish you would get the concept and also come back to me personally as soon as possible before we spend my money. and as much as I think this strategy just believes that the gap is made to be filled strongly, but I do not think the strategy should help you constantly, although we are sure that the gaps will be met there is no rule that they really should meet the same day , and you may want to see there may still be some gaps that are never filled so, I do not see any problem that makes sense of this strategy in any case.

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! what is the strategy. I'm sure you've done it and benefited from this strategy. I'll try it on the following Monday. I hope I get the idea right and I can make it work for me. Thank you very much for sharing such good ideas. and daily movement research in the market trying to be a small sideways is not always real, in the first place as handling the guidelines, in the right investment field to prevent the dealing edge call plan always use the software system every day

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex k trading ager ap profit gain kerna chahty hien to ap ko es mien aa gap strategy jaror use kerna chahye ta k ap es mien marekt ko theek sy watch ker k earning ker ly or apni life ko set ker ly

11. The Following User Says Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-20)

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex gap trading strategy is an interesting price action trading system that is based on a phenomenon known as the forex gap. This gap trading strategy is based on the daily timeframe and you don’t need any forex indicators for this. A forex gap happens when the opening price of candlestick is not the same as the close of the previous candlestick. The forex gap itself takes its origin in the fact that the interbank currency market continues to react on the fundamental news during the weekend, opening on Monday at the level with the most liquidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)