+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money people use the pause technique is very good, but unfortunately not always a. Only under certain conditions, the effects of a long story to a closed market, when open markets can not trade with the Gap strategy. but some of my friends told me that this is one easy and verified way to be made. and Forex investing is worried we have a lot of very profitable strategies so I do not really think to protect strategy is the millions of the best forex traders around the world so sharing your trading strategy can really help you receive more than expected and you can also share with others to find the best way to take advantage of policies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend in forex trading gap strategy is best for trading and it also gives us profit from the shape of money when the market open in a new week i have read the indicator which helps me to take right descion for profit earning after a week when i open a trade it is a gap for trading and it is so nice thing for trader to take right desicion for trading,if you want to take right descion for trading then you also follow these time frames for trading,H1 H4 D1 is best for traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-24), jaan23np (2018-07-22), mehro (2018-08-21)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is a very good technique to profit a shot for sure. if there is a gap in the daily chart, it takes about a month to fill the gap so that our trade continues to fill that gap. If there is a gap in the hourly chart, then this is a very good opportunity for traders to take a position and make a profit as the gaps usually fill within 3 days so this is a good opportunity. One can expect maximum benefit on this gap strategy. and Strategy Gap works well in a few times or a few weeks but for ordinary income it is not appropriate for me. I want to keep myself in the forex world for a long time but this system is not constant. But when you use eurjpy or gbpjpy you get handsome in most weeks .... thanks

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ho sakta hai dear ap ka experience bhut acha hai mager mien ny aj tak es tarah ki kio cheez use ni ki hai q k es tarah ki cheez aj pahli bar ap mujhy bata rahy ho es lye ab mien try karo ga k ap k btaye howy mashwary sy fiada utha lo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-24), mehro (2018-08-21)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is the strategy. I am in the morning sure that you have focused on it and also earned money from this strategy. I'll try in the morning on the following Monday. I hope I get the theory right and besides I can let it work for me personally. Thank you so much for sharing this cool movement. and The truth is giving topic from indian forums that we have learned a lot and are introduced with many keywords, like Gap Strategy is one of them. How to trade and which rules we need to follow can be informed from there. A very interesting place when one can utilize techniques & strategies during trading time and can benefit from here.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love this too. for almost 7 months, i always use this strategy to get profit on monday.
    with the confidence, i believe the market usually close the gaps happen when the market opens. i don't use stoploss but i always prepare 100-200 balance for each order

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,573 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gap strategy ka mujy koi khas pata nahi ha and na hi is ka koi idea ha kio ka ya asey strategy hoty ha jis ki har kisi ko samaj nahi aty ha is liye sab ko is ko sekhna parta ha us ka begair mumkin nhi hoty ha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Feroz For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,151 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Main waisay to new hon forex trading main lakin main nay kafi pehlay eak demo account banaya tha to is gap strategy ko main pehlay apney demo account main try karon ga agr muje profit huwa to main is ko apney live trading account main bhi use karon ga aor results share karon ga.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-26), danish555 (2018-06-27), Nirzana (2018-06-28), sarfraz786 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (4), zahid2016 (2018-06-30)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a very informative post you have on this forum. But, I think you can generate in full week trading with well-planned Forex strategy and knowledge. On the other hand you should use stop loss and low lot size to break away from call margin. and Strategy Gap works well in a few times or a few weeks but for regular cash income it is not appropriate for me. I want to keep myself in the forex world for a long time but this system is not constant. But when you use eurjpy or gbpjpy you get handsome in most of the week.

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of corse ye stargrty bhut ache lge hy as wja sy me as ko bhut used krta hon r as sy mujhy bhut profit hota hy r kafi kam bhe acha howa hy mera as sy

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), sattar087 (2018-06-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)