+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 207 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,198 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    bhai g aisi strategy ko use karna mujhay pasand nh hay kyu k es sa hum consistency k sath earn nh kar saktay hay , es ki wajha ya hay k market hamesha gap k sath open nh hoti hay , es liyay es sa hamay zaida faida nh ho sakta hay .
    hanji gap strategy ko bahut kamm he trader use karte hai kyunki yahan market me mostly traders chahte hai ki wo apni tardes ko weekend se pehle he close karde aur wo gap me trade ka wait nahi kar sakte..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mounxai'im Boulafrah is an unknown quantity at this point Mounxai'im Boulafrah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really have used this strategy for 7 months and while i used the gap the good work i never test the indicator , but this give some nice result the only bad part of this is that i never found out where technique, i can get big profit. although once a week, my profit can be same with my another strategy. ok, try it and you will be surprised

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Thanked My dear brother on the subject of7 months and while i used the gap the good work i never test the indicator , but this give some nice result the only bad part values and on information provided by and wish to take advantage of them esteemed brothers, God illing, already are mysteries, and I wish you could make a lot if God willing, good luck to you and to all E. starch God

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Peace, mercy and blessings of GodI am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am goingand while i used the gap technique, i can get big profit. although once a week, my profit can be same with my another strategy to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai g aisi strategy ko use karna mujhay pasand nh hay kyu k es sa hum consistency k sath earn nh kar saktay hay , es ki wajha ya hay k market hamesha gap k sath open nh hoti hay , es liyay es sa hamay zaida faida nh ho sakta hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,944 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jinko pasand aaya ho wohi is trading system ko demo par try karke dekhe, jayda dheyan mera is system par nahi raha kyunki GAP mein market har baar open nahi hota hai, kafi baar without GAP hi market open hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is just not any guaranteed photo approach seeing that market segments can easily relocate any kind of route right after market segments open about Monday. When the market segments open with all the hole in different route it's not important all of the periods that will market segments will revisit the same price tag along with shift complete opposite. You will need to evaluate the market segments after which it conduct the deals.

Member anafal is an unknown quantity at this point anafal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you my brother for this topic as much i could understand this strategy simply believe that gaps are made to be filled, but i dont think the strategy should help you always, even if we believe that gaps will be filled there is no rule that they are to be filled the same days, and you can see there are still some gaps that were never filled so, i dont see any thing good this strategy at all hand in*hand por go far

Senior Member Yinkysam is an unknown quantity at this point Yinkysam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waooo this is a nice idea and i hope it will be very useful for a lot of forex trader in the house, and please what are the side effect of this Gap strategy and for how long can it work. Also please more explanation on it.

Senior Member Yinkysam is an unknown quantity at this point Yinkysam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waooo this is a nice idea and i hope it will be very useful for a lot of forex trader in the house, and please what are the side effect of this Gap strategy and for how long can it work. Also please more explanation on it.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap ke sath trading karke aap jyada profit earn to kar sakte hai, magar hamesha humen gap nahi milata hai aur hum gap ka hi wait karte rah jaayenge esiliye gap strategy mujhe koi achchi forex strategy nahi lag sakti hai.

Member fxkol is on a distinguished road fxkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much jo apne yaha par acche strategy ko share kiya hai is liye dear sir main abhi jo bhi ya to fir jitna bhi traded ku na karu main yaha par is strategy ko hi use karungi apne traded me success karne ki liye .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 207 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)