+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 207 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading Forex gaps can be risky, but if implemented properly and effectively, it can be very profitable. With a bearish gap, when the market closing price is greater than the market opening price, you will want to wait until you see a bullish reversal pattern on Monday before placing an order to buy into the currency pair in question. You most likely want to put your stop-loss just 1 pip behind a bullish reversal pattern also low, before closing orders on the same week Friday. The stock market is filled with lots of potential and earning opportunities. However, you should be very wise when choosing one or more of the many stock trading strategies that are now being introduced to the merchant while considering your trade plans, targets and goals. Once you have it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by karna View Post
    Thank you very much for sharing this with us here. Now that my thread just wants to know, can we use this strategy on Monday How about the other days ?? For me, I've heard the same strategy called Gap, similar to what you mentioned above. So I hope I can make more profit with the gap strategy you have there. the gap can make our trading session so good and fun, because if we learn from it, we can know if we use the gap carefully it can make a good income for our account and make trading sessions only target profit with a good strategy and good rules.
    Gap strategy mostly work on Mondays when the markets open after a gap of almost 48 hours or say 2 days when they close on Friday night and open on Monday morning and that is why this name has been derived as GAP since markets open after a gap of 48 hours approximately. So this strategy does not work on other days and only on Monday and you can leave your trades open on friday and dont close your positions in case you want to trade Gaps .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fine thank you very much for your analysis of how to make profits with Strategy Gap but i am still in the process of learning in demo trading and when i should upload my results to forum just for beginners to know the best way to make use of Strategy Gap If everything goes well, there is a big danger for any forex trader to be fully absorbed by it and run into the extreme in pursuit of greater profits. Forex markets, like other financial markets in fact, can be very unpredictable, and traders can lose all the hard-earned profits for a day.

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for sharing this with us here. Now that my thread just wants to know, can we use this strategy on Monday How about the other days ?? For me, I've heard the same strategy called Gap, similar to what you mentioned above. So I hope I can make more profit with the gap strategy you have there. the gap can make our trading session so good and fun, because if we learn from it, we can know if we use the gap carefully it can make a good income for our account and make trading sessions only target profit with a good strategy and good rules.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading, a small margin deposit can control a much larger total contract value. Leverage gives the trader the ability to generate extraordinary profits and at the same time keeps risk capital to a minimum. Some Forex companies offer 200 to 1 leverage, which means that a $ 50 dollar margin deposit will allow a trader to buy or sell a currency worth $ 10,000. I have never been able to trade Gap strategies ... but some of my friends told me that one company is an easy and verifiable way to make money in this market. I try to learn but not in accordance with my trading style. Because I want to trade with the current flow. This is why I really do not care about anyone at all

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, I've actually been using this strategy for 7 months and when I use the pause technique, I can get a big profit. Once a week, my earnings can be the same as my other strategies. ok, try it and you will be surprised at the benefits. I'm sure you've done it and benefited from this strategy. I'll try it on the following Monday. I hope I get the idea right and I can make it work for me. Thank you very much for sharing such good ideas. I think the gap strategy described here is a typical action simply because there may be a risk in the pause strategy as if the industrial emotions after that concept can only be a sort of just one on the side of the condition let alone in this situation you will have not filled any gaps.

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g bilkul gap strategy be bohat zaida acha work karty ha lekin ham ny agar gap startegy use karny ha tu hamay sab se pehly us ko samajna ho ga kio ka koi be kam samjy bina sahi se nhi ho pata ha

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai muy aap ki stretegy ki koi samij nahi i mujy nahi pta yah aap ny kis trah ki stretegy bta rhy hain aap ko agir tradin m,an profit krna hai to aap ko market ko analeses krna ana chaye or news ko read krna ana chaye ya aap k pass balance zuada hai to aap scalping bhi kr skty hain
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-25), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), fxearner (2018-04-21), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-24), zahid2016 (2018-04-20)

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! what is the strategy. I am reliable that you have done it and be realistic in this strategy. I want to communicate it on the following Monday. I have prospects that I get the intention right and I can get it out for me. Thank you very much for sharing the metropolis goals. I think today there is a gap in the EURUSD currency pair, and is the gap average for the title above? then how is the determination to make an entry. I think the price will rise and will break the previous high within the period of D1

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    really is great technique but it also danger as well as vacant balance whenever you well informed with good danger. Whenever you open up each part industry such as purchase and sell and place tp additionally sl after that lower your danger. At this time program you might generate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 207 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)