+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 207 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am quite confused today. I looked at the gap strategy and wanted to implement it, but this week maybe for the first time I saw eur / usd having a gap of less than 10 pips. weird, and risky too, if you use large volumes to catch gaps and this is good, I usually don't trade in gaps because I don't understand it but now that I've found this thread, I'll be careful for next week Monday if there is a gap on Monday morning I will consider using or trying your strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agr hum profit kama na chata hai tu huma kabhi bhe gap ma trading nhi karne cheay jesa huma acha profit hum asani say mil sakha us leay huma soch smjh ka he work karna ho ga forex ma

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,078 Times in 711 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apnay bahut great stretegy sharwe ki hai or mujhay umeed hai keh ap is pe working bhi ker rahe hoon gay trading kay is style tak punchne kay liye apko lazmi bahut sa experience gain kerna ho ga tab hi ap ja kay success ho nsaktay hain

mene abhi tak aissi koi trading nahi ki hai jis mein gap opening say benefit gain kiya ho or na hi iski koi samajh hai mujhe

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HP2018 For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-05-27)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, I will be grateful to share this strategy with us. I did not use this type of strategy before in my trade. Here are also some difficult to understand. And first I will apply this strategy on my demo account and get good results so I will go to trade a real account. and it looks like a good trading strategy but actually I've never tried it until now. I will check it in my account and will share the results here so that every forex trader can benefit from this extraordinary strategy. This strategy is based on opening the market because it might require more time to test this strategy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-26)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would be rather difficult to target this and finish it every week. I want to try it on a demo trading account and see how worth it is for me in my trade. and we make money by simply placing a gap between comments before it is done and doing the same thing with a different perspective. Strategy will help when doing such things. We get money very easily ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wahyudin For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-26)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure you have tried it and benefited from this strategy. I will try it the following Monday. I hope I get the idea right and I can make it work for me. Thank you very much for sharing a good idea. and I hope I get the idea right and I can make it work for me, thank you very much for sharing good ideas and this strategy is only used on Monday, when the market opens. see the gap happening on Monday morning ... if you see a gap, open a buy / sell order according to the price on Friday ... if you want to see gaps easily, use my indicator on page 1

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-26)

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard from several other people in this forum.
    But he did not explain it clearly.
    But your description is clear and simple and thank you for this.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad adnan For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-26)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the strategy is so simple and effective. I have heard from several other people in this forum. But he did not explain it clearly. But your description is clear and simple and thank you for this. several times I traded like this, even though I didn't know it was called the GAP strategy. and this week I tried to use the gap strategy but it didn't work with sadness :-) guess what, I faced a tremendous loss because I thought this was a sure trick and put up lots and lots of volume. this is really a sad day for me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-26)

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 7,277 Posts
    Gaps*are areas on a chart where the price of a stock (or another financial instrument) moves sharply up or down, with little or no trading in between. As a result, the asset's chart shows a gap*in the normal price pattern. The enterprising trader can interpret and exploit these gaps for profit. This article will help you understand how and why gaps occur, and how you can use them to make profitable trades.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-26)

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,406 Times in 7,274 Posts
    Wow! what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahnawaz148 For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 207 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)