+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 207 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only under certain conditions, I hope I get the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thank you very much for sharing such good ideas. I would say that as a forex trader, we have to be very careful in the adoptions we choose and I have alrady sen many people trade in loopholes but I don't think so that is a good way the reason is that the gap can occur in the future approach and if the trend follows I mean if the old cheap market hunters I am afraid it will take an inference

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but from my experience I want to say that this gap is not always closed and thus there is no point in trading the gap to be filled, because this will only trade in the hope and there is no certainty of getting a definite profit. I used to use this loophole strategy to trade and your strategy well and can help to get profit and new members also get information and help from your posts and can improve their trading skills and get from getting help from your posts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    At the end of the week, many people ask and expect price gaps for a particular currency at the beginning of the opening of the market, but have you considered exploiting those gaps
    It is just a thought that occurred in Bali and what I studied, I love to share it
    It is the opening of two accounts, but they are far from the main account and the accounts in a company accept small deposits such as Insta and have a large leverage 1: 1000

Junior Member Hirah is an unknown quantity at this point Hirah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gap Strategy:
    Regular trading with clear rules.
    No stop-loss hunting or premature hits.
    Statistically proven profit.
    You have to open position at the week's beginning and close it right before the end.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hirah For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-13)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes the price will not immediately close the gap, this will make you a floating position. even if it's in a big trend, the price will move away from the gap. This has been experienced. I did a strategy gap, an entry in the market opening. then TP in the gap. but on the contrary the price keeps moving and makes me suffer big losses and I have never heard of a strategy like this that can give you high profits and pauses don't always come, so this strategy is not a long-term strategy. and no one wants to get the minimum profit what do you say?

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! what is the strategy. I am sure you have done it and benefited from this strategy. I will try it on the next Monday. I hope I get the idea right and I can make it work for me. Thank you very much for sharing such good ideas. and your "pause strategy" is very effective and easy. I tried this strategy on a demo account after trying it on a real account. If your strategy gives us good profits then it is very useful for us. If you have this other strategy, please share it too.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! what is the strategy. I am sure for you to continue working on THIS AND ALSO seek MY PERSONAL INCOME that involves real strategies. now I will be able to offer this try for the next Monday. My partner and I hope my partner and I managed to get the idea effectively throughout my partner and I can make this work for me. Thank you very much for sharing such good ideas. and this strategy is not a definite shooting strategy because the market can move in all directions after the market opens on Monday. if the market opens with a gap in any direction, it doesn't need all the time that the market will return to the same price and move opposite. It is important to analyze the market and then make your trade.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like your own strategy. This can be almost perfect. I have been trading forex with regard to ALONG for a few decades now, but I only found special ones relating to myself only on certain Monday. This works very well. You will never say how far / limit that involves forex trading. There is a gap where you can make money. Can you describe the stop loss on this strategy? and I like the strategy. Almost perfect. I have been trading forex for on and off years now but I just found this only for myself this Monday. This works really well. You can never know the extent / limit of forex trading. I believe that markets usually close the gap that occurs when the market is open. I don't use stop losses but I always prepare 100-200 balances for each order.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stunning! what a methodology. I am certain that you have been dealing with it and getting benefit our of this procedure. I am will try it out on the following Monday. I trust I got the thought accurately and I can make it work for me. You're the best to share such decent thought.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-05), Mustansir (2018-10-05), QamarXulqi (2018-10-06), Saleemakhtar (2018-10-05), Zulqarnain (2018-10-05)

Junior Member Saleemakhtar is a jewel in the rough Saleemakhtar is a jewel in the rough Saleemakhtar is a jewel in the rough Saleemakhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    We'll fear right app by Bhut hi achi strategy btai hy waisy main gap trdiang ko use ni karta kio ky yrindian bhut hi dangerous hoti pher bhi main aap ki ye aik bar try karuga ore aap ko results btaogap thanks..

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saleemakhtar For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-05), Mustansir (2018-10-05), QamarXulqi (2018-10-06), sufiyan22 (2018-10-06), Zulqarnain (2018-10-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 207 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)