+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 207 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the strategy is very good but I do not understand well what you say,
    because you explain not good for me if you have further explanation so share for me,
    hopefully after that very good for me and other members. Thank you very much dear friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess you can imagine it but it's not safe either. So, if the merchant needs to do a gym test they can do it.
    Because of this, they think they have a value to copulate with market motives and psychoanalytic systems.
    Then they may benefit from this if their modules are missing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for sharing our thread here. Now I just wonder if we can use this strategy on Monday?
    What about other days? For me, I've heard of a similar strategy called Gap covering, as you mentioned above.
    So I hope to make more profit. with your gap strategy there.

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is not a 100 percent accurate strategy and I have observed this strategy
    over the past few weeks and I have found that not all couples get back to their
    starting positions at last week's closing prices. So according to my observations
    this strategy works about 60 percent and in my opinion is still a profitable strategy.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul sir ji aapne bilkul Jabardasth integrator aur Hame bahut acchi stage Re Ladki Hai humse Hum mutat Hai To Hame aap Jaise senior trader ki station ki bahut hi jyada Surat hoti hai to hum aapki Aisi Baatein Hain aap information bahut hi acchi hai hame Bahut He Paida Hua Hai
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2017-12-17), danish555 (2017-12-16), fxearner (2017-12-13), India148 (2017-12-16), jellybelly2017 (2017-12-16), KASINA (2017-12-24)

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am careful that you have done it and deeds benefit from this strategy. I am an achievement
    for the elasticity that was tried on the next Mon. My comedian got my thoughts right
    and I can represent that job for me. Thank you very much for much intimate intentions of the metropolis.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap trading karne ke liye aapke paas gap trading card period bhi hona chahiye gap trading karna Itna Aasan Nahi yaar market main aap ko pata nahi hota ki market kis jagah se ho jayegi aur kis Taraf position. Uske liye aapke paas acchi information on market ka experience Hona zaroori hai re market exterior sugatharam market Mein Is Tarah gas trading kasukabe. Seattle gas trading se aapko acchi earning ho sakti hai.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-12-20), amirjaved (2017-12-30), ayesh (2017-12-13), ayeshapak (2017-12-15), javedqasim (2017-12-15), jhoradpak (2017-12-03), jobless (2017-12-27), punjabpolice (2017-12-08), rafictn (2017-12-27), tradetiger (2017-12-30)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andi View Post
    I try to make a strategy more time and it does not work with me because if the price closes
    at the low of nonsense on Monday below as well and if the price closes high, it will complete
    it on Monday but you say otherwise I'm not sure but market after making the gab back to its original price another time
    regard
    The price gap is caused by fundamental changes over the weekend. When the market opens on Sunday night gaping it is very likely to be filled. But just like a strategy that you can not guarantee gap settlement. So always trade with good money management while trading rations and closing some trades early and arrange a break even for rest.

Junior Member AnisFX is an unknown quantity at this point AnisFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice point you share i always find first trend using support and resistance pivot points then i use to analyse market using this pattern if i find at 1h and 4h time frame which increase the accuracy for me to earn profit from forex market.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ratu View Post
    well I sometimes see a gap in my chart and I wonder what the gap is all about but I wonder if there is
    a need to use technical analysis if we are trading based on the gap I really need to hear from you on this
    question before I trade based gap. because I can not trade without my technical analysis
    best regard
    I try to make a strategy more time and it does not work with me because if the price closes
    at the low of nonsense on Monday below as well and if the price closes high, it will complete
    it on Monday but you say otherwise I'm not sure but market after making the gab back to its original price another time
    regard

13. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

pemburu (2017-12-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 207 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)