+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 207 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,900 Times in 1,676 Posts
    I really cant trade with Gap strategy.. but some friends of mine told me that its one of the easy and verified way to make money in this market.. I tried to learn but it did not suits my trading style.. Because I like to trade with the current flow.. This is why I really dont care about others at all..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

anp220 (2018-10-31), bmw148 (2018-10-31), pmln (2018-10-31), ppp420 (2018-10-31), pti148 (2018-10-31)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason that the main thing to start with is that he or she has a great strategy or strategy, and that he has the best leadership skills in the strategy that he used to do for his or her efforts. The profit has to be entered in the main market so that the main entry is done and the benefit is taking away from Gap strategy and we can trade in one of the week's time and even if we do not have enough money for the same. Even if there is no trading strategy, the gap strategy trading can not be done, but it can not be traded for technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap strategy is very useful if you can use it. Yes, you can make money with a market gap and you can make profits that are consistent with the gap strategy and also if you can make money with them, you will make lots of pips ofcourse. But you also have to test the strratetgies in the strategy tester or in a demo account. Otherwise you will lose money and lose trade. So be consistent with your training and your thread is very good and you also motivate me that I also share my trading experience here because you only share a very simple but most important trading strategy that can be followed by all members of the forex market

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy, called Gap, I don't understand and I have tried to learn how it works but I still can't get it. Please do you have a book that you can recommend for this so I can go and read it and make a profit with this strategy. Good job and please continue and Gap strategy se humen advantage for Achchi Milati hi magar gap to baad tren kis direction ki hi you pata lagana abstruse hota hi you gap humen bahut kam dekhne ko milata hi hum moth i do teenage hi find kar paate hi .

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a very good strategy. I heard about this strategy before. But now, one day the market does not provide many gaps. I hope there are some gaps to close between Friday and Monday closing and opening prices. and that is a good strategy but I try to learn forex trading to detect market trends and I think that is only possible when we can learn then we can make good money from trading

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please let us know more about this strategy because there is no stop loss that you have mentioned because I cannot trade by stopping losses because by testing I have found that many times the market moves in the opposite direction and the profits I get in the last week change to zero. So you need to be careful at all times and always take less risk. You must be very wise when choosing one or more of the many stock trading strategies that are now introduced to traders while considering your plans, style and trading goals.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk a lot on Forex. in Forex if there is a chance to win, you have to remember that there are also possible losses. so risk is a common thing on the Forex market. so you have to minimize the risk and this will increase your chances of victory. and I think this business is full of tension and risk. Avery trade is full of risks if you don't know enough about forex. Lack of prachice is also a trading risk. Remove fear and learn more about forex. and I want to ask you something about this strategy. I have confusion about this strategy because everyone knows that there is no 100% success strategy. We do not use stop losses in this strategy if the market is against our trade and we do not have a stop loss, our account will be washed. do you recommend this way?

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never tried an indicator so that starting now on next Monday and trying this strategy trying to learn but not in accordance with my trading style so that I can never know the limits of Forex trading there is a gap that can be used to make money and There are many strategies on the forex market and if traders can learn all these strategies very well they can make something good from that in the forex market trading business. Strategy is one step in the forex market but money management is another thing

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader trades in implementing his business strategy, he can generate more profits. I hope I get the idea right and I can make it work for me. and this Strategy does not guarantee any photo approach that sees that market segments can easily relocate any type of route after the market segment opens around Monday. When an open market segment with all the holes on different routes is not important all periods that will market segments will return at the same price along with shifting opposite. You need to evaluate market segments after making a transaction.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I am not able to get a copy of the GAP program, but I do not want to be a trader, I do not know how many people have been involved in this strategy, but I have no idea what they are doing, but I do not think they are doing anything. . I can say that I have a problem with a gap between a chart and a number of times I have been able to solve my problem, but I have been able to solve this problem because I have had a lot of money in my account, I have a lot of money in foreign countries, I have a lot of work to do. ji forex ek worldwidie busssiness

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 207 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)