+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 207 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is nice tips for trading is sa ida mila gha lets se folw this strgidy ok i can try it will be surprise

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sattar087 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), bachaya786 (2018-06-26)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow dear friend ap ny bhut he achi information share ki hein q k es mien jo ap ny bataya hai wo belkul theek hai or mien ap sy agree kerta hion or mien b ap es strategy ko follow karo ga or es per amal karo ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2018-08-23)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trade gap is not a new strategy. It is used in all investment markets for a very long time. To learn the techniques of Forex trading is relatively easy. Trade loopholes in an attempt to take advantage of the difference, or "gap," between the previous day's closing price to open the next day. If the opening is above the previous day's close, it is often referred to as "gapping up." If the price opens below the previous day's close price, it is called "opening the gap down. If the price is at the same level, then there is no gap. and I like strategy. Almost perfect. I am active and inactive for many years for currency changes, but I only found this on Monday. This works well. Do not know / do not limit forex trading. The gap where you can earn money. Can setting a stop loss strategy be elaborated?

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find the gap technique described here to be a common activity that can be attributed to the simple fact that there may be dangerous in the gap technique simply because in the case of market feeling after that, the goal may be just a form of only one side of the situation other than for the duration of the case You certainly will not have the gap stuff. and Mere bhi khyal mai ye best strategy hai kun kay isk through hum apni sari khamion ko bhi increase kar sakty hi or jab hum apni khamion pe kaaboo paa laty hai for hum forex trading mai ache se trading sakty hai or hum sucessfull ho sakty hai .

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Master Jiching comes up with a new strategy ... Let's get a big advantage from this strategy ... Is it always open on Mondays only? What pair is recommended? I always use this strategy to make a profit on Monday. With confidence, I believe the market usually closes the gap that occurs when the market opens. I do not use stoploss but I always prepare 100-200 balance for each order. Master Jiching comes up with a new strategy ... Let's get a big advantage from this strategy ... Is it always open on Mondays only? What pair is recommended? I'm sure you've done it and benefited from this strategy. I'll try it on the following Monday. I hope I get the idea right and I can make it work for me. Thank you very much for sharing such good ideas.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sometimes i find loopholes in my chart but i never know i can always trade and win pips with Strategy Gap and based on your analysis now i can try it to know how far i can end up by making the best pips in the market and this Strategy is so profitable. We can not predict the price when the market opens in the rules, we open orders when the market opens, not on Saturday, when we see a gap, we can open orders and take advantage. Thanks

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The technique of handling currency gaps is quite clear including the hole of the foreign exchange industry, which can be seen after Saturday and Sunday, when the market starts once again, as the industry starts 24 hours a day on other days of the week. They occur when the initial cost of the market is different from the final cost. These holes provide a possibility for currency investors who can be very successful. and I have tested and worked well most of the time. For this strategy should not use stoploss. There is a Monday there is a gap, but most of the time closing the GAP is. back on the same day or next, but some days, if the trend is strong, never come back. So I guess I can trust it every week.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,424 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g aga huma profit hot aha or hum apne trade ma gap stragery ko use karta hain ya gap da ka phir trading shoro karta hain tu hum market ka bar ma sahi pta nhi chata ha or huma acha profit bhe nhi kama skahta hain us leay huma cheya ka shai work karna ka leay hum aga tak work karna ho ga or acha profit kama na ka leay hum sahi time ko intkhab karna cheya

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), fxearner (2018-06-13), lal765 (2018-06-11), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), sarfraz786 (2018-06-15), sattar087 (2018-06-22)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,444 Times in 9,163 Posts
    gap strategy bohat hi best strategy hai Forex ki market main jis se humain bohat fida ho skta hai Forex ki market main or hum bohat hi achi earning kar skte hian but is main ap ko time ko dekhna ho ga ap ko baqi updates ka pata hona chaiye.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-06-10), bali351 (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), FOREXBOY (2018-06-10), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), ravi999 (2018-06-10), rehanayaz (2018-06-10), sarfraz786 (2018-06-15), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm trying to make a profit on buying and selling. I opened a sell and take profit position set 25 pips and opened buy take profit 30 pips. I can understand this strategy just believing that the gap is made to be filled but I do not think the strategy will help you always even if we believe that the gap will be filled there is no rule that they should be filled out on the same day. and I really can not trade with the pause strategy .. other then some of my friends told me that one in all the simple and verified secrets to create cash during this market .. i try to firmly learn another then it does not suit my trades Vogue .. as a result of I am willing to trade in the current flow .. this could be why I really do not care about others in a bit ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 207 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)