+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 207 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 539 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    Gap size is very helpful strategy to earn a good profit aksar o beshtar Monday ko gap opening hoti hai jo kafi acha moqa hota hai profit ko achieve karny ka Mere kahyal k mutabiq tu thek hi hai ap kia sochty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zulqarnain For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-05), Mustansir (2018-10-05), QamarXulqi (2018-10-06), Saleemakhtar (2018-10-05), sufiyan22 (2018-10-06)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    thank you dear for sharing your strategy i like your strategy i hope you will do more better for us and you will share your knowledge with us and you will get the good reward of all of this anyhow dear i think trading on the Monday is not safe so i do not execute the trade on the monday
    Once again i want to say you thanks
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-05), QamarXulqi (2018-10-06), Saleemakhtar (2018-10-05), samia93 (2018-10-05), sufiyan22 (2018-10-05), Zulqarnain (2018-10-05)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by QamarXulqi View Post
    Dhiko mery bhai ye jo apki strategy hai isko 100% hum teek nahi kah skty q k hmisha sy forex mai mai kuch naya aur andhika hota hai tho isleye agar hum is strategy ki bat kary tho ye kamyab nahi hskti ksy bhi surat mai han ye hai k kabhi kabhi kam kar skti hai.
    if you have not been able to get 100% of our money because of the fact that it has been difficult for some of the forex markets and it has been easy for us to do so, then we have a strategy that will not work, we will not be able to do so i am talking about something
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-10-05), QamarXulqi (2018-10-06), Saleemakhtar (2018-10-05), sufiyan22 (2018-10-05), Zulqarnain (2018-10-05)

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,475 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dhiko mery bhai ye jo apki strategy hai isko 100% hum teek nahi kah skty q k hmisha sy forex mai mai kuch naya aur andhika hota hai tho isleye agar hum is strategy ki bat kary tho ye kamyab nahi hskti ksy bhi surat mai han ye hai k kabhi kabhi kam kar skti hai.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-05), Mustansir (2018-10-05), Saleemakhtar (2018-10-05), sufiyan22 (2018-10-05), Unregistered (2), Zulqarnain (2018-10-05)

Member Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,011 Times in 261 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy is looking great but my request to all members is that don't try any of the free of cost strategy in the real account first you have to give a try to a strategy in the demo account and if the strategy works great then you have to give it a try in the live account.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Keyboard For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-05), Mustansir (2018-10-05), QamarXulqi (2018-10-05), Saleemakhtar (2018-10-05), sufiyan22 (2018-10-05), Unregistered (4), Zulqarnain (2018-10-05)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An amazing strategy continues to do so, I have never tried an indicator from now on, on the following Monday I will try this strategy, by showing the results above in a good way, thank you very much. and will post many thanks after getting this practically in this case it is said in my forex trading. I think we still order the gap and take advantage to taste it and I think it is very easy and very accurate, the most important thing is not to push for a lot of profit is very risky even though success so it must be done alone.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-10-05), QamarXulqi (2018-10-05)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hum apna trading stragery ma zayda gap nhi dena cheya nesa huma baoth nukshan hona ka indesha bbe ho sakhta ha or huma lose bbe ho sakhta us leag hum stragery gap dena say bachana cheay or huma acha work karna ho ga jesa huma acha bonus bhe mil sakhta ha us leay huma cheya ka sahi time ma he huma work karna cha rha ga

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-10-05), Unregistered (2), Zulqarnain (2018-10-05)

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously my partner and I used to use this distance strategy to exchange, but from my personal practical knowledge I really wanted to convey that distance is not often closed so there is absolutely no point in exchanging this gap to be filled, just because this is only this industry unsecured expectations about having a definite income. Before, I used this loophole strategy to trade, but from my experience I would like to say that this gap is not always closed and thus there is no point in trading the gap to be filled, not every time you can predict a pause in the market, but understand that every gap happening on the market depends on the underlying weekend issues.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kumbara For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-10-05)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Immediately I used to take advantage of this loophole strategy to exchange, but it came from our expertise, I really wanted to say that the gap is generally not closed and therefore no one uses the interrupt exchange to be solid, because this will only become certain purchases and sales with hope and without confidence to gain profit without a doubt. This strategy is not a definite shooting strategy because the market can move in all directions after the market opens on Monday. if the market opens with a gap in any direction, it doesn't need all the time that the market will return to the same price and move opposite. It is important to analyze the market and then make your trade.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-28), QamarXulqi (2018-10-05), Unregistered (2), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,210 Times in 11,226 Posts
    Wow! what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-20), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-21), FM2127 (2018-09-19), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-20), Unregistered (1), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 207 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)