+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 207 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap trading strategies can be applied to weekly, end-to-end, or intraday gaps. That is important. Poor earnings, bad news, organizational changes and market influence can cause stock prices to fall unusually. Then reduce commissions and sloppage to determine your potential profit or loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People who struggle to make money can seek help from senior traders who are also members here and master the trade. Members can also trade in AUD / USD and NZD / USD and expect the best returns. Explore forex podstawy and learn the basics of this trade quickly. and this strategy will not work every week as you wish so II cannot recommend it so I will try You can leave this strategy because every week you lose your account, you lose your hard money and try to do your best with a pattern trade good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good point that you share I always find the first trend using pivot points of support and resistance then I use to analyze the market using this pattern if I find at time frames 1h and 4h that increase accuracy for me to benefit from the forex market. and the karne trading gap to liye aapke paas the trading card period bhi hona chahiye gap trading because Itna Aasan Nahi is the main market but how come the hota kis ki market is se ho jayegi aur kis Taraf position. Uske liye aapke paas acchi information about the market ka experience Hona zaroori hi re market market sugatharam exterior Mein Is Tarah gas trade kasukabe. Seattle gas trading as aapko acchi produces ho sakti hi.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap nay gap ki strategy ko share kia hai. likan abhi tak mai nay es ko check nahi kia hai. likan ab mai ap ki information kay mutabique check kro gy k ap ki information kay mutabique trade open kr kay profit ko earn kr sakty hai ya nahi. Agr ya strategy durast tou phr hum bohat zada profit earning kr sakty hai.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems like a good trading strategy but actually I've never tried it until now. I will check it in my account and will share the results here so that every forex trader can benefit from this extraordinary strategy. This strategy is based on opening the market so that it may require more time to test this strategy. and Jai ho bhai you confirm bahut acchi hai got a strategy, right, right, accha kaam bataya hi so that Hum paint. Use karam kare koh After Humko market Mein kaam because bahh hi toh phir Dekha Aur Uske Hum achy income income Sakenge Zyada mehanat bhi nahi because padega.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no doubt that you need to try on it. What is more beneficial for us is this method. I leave will give it an effort the following Monday. I want me to get clues effectively and I can make it fill for me. It is highly valued size that is large enough to infuse a decent ticket like that. and the gap for hota labs is that the market is weak, the trade is weak, bro, the market is closed, the honeys are hote h ha, the market closes, we hum the gap or the new week, open hota ha jes ma trading hum acha kam sakhta bonus ha or achi produces kar ka acha prbit kam sakhta ha

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,093 Times in 4,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, you must use a strategy gap because you have completed it and benefited from this methodology. I decided to try it the following Monday. I believe I get that thought effectively and I can make it work for me. and I'm sure you have done it and benefited from this strategy. I will try it the following Monday. I hope I get the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thank you very much for sharing such a good idea.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love the strategy. It is almost flawless. I have traded forex for on and off years now but i just discovered this for myself just this monday. It works very well. u never can tell the extent/limit of forex trading. There loopholes through which to make money. Pls can u elaborate on stop loss settin for this strategy?

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here the experienced trader shares his trading strategy, he trades by buying if the price of Monday is below the closing price on Friday, and he opens the trade by selling if the price of Monday is above then the closing price of Friday. and a good strategy because in it using it is very simple I will apply it in my next trade. Many people who regularly trade from a long time they also give advice to others like this. Some people find it easy but they wrongly only analyze the market observing and their trade must be successful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 207 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)