+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 207 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by magic View Post
    we only see the size of the gap on Monday morning. If there is a small gap, or medium gap, or big gap ..
    we have to open order with take profit different from the gap size .. you can use the gap to take profit in forex ..
    do not worry, the price will return to the closing price on the day Friday .. that's it .. not difficult.
    thank
    well I sometimes see a gap in my chart and I wonder what the gap is all about but I wonder if there is
    a need to use technical analysis if we are trading based on the gap I really need to hear from you on this
    question before I trade based gap. because I can not trade without my technical analysis
    best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ratu For This Useful Post:

andi (2017-11-28)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,036 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by magic View Post
    we only see the size of the gap on Monday morning. If there is a small gap, or medium gap, or big gap ..
    we have to open order with take profit different from the gap size .. you can use the gap to take profit in forex ..
    do not worry, the price will return to the closing price on the day Friday .. that's it .. not difficult.
    thank
    of course we make gap with our close positions and i say that trader make their trading with gap strategy use and trader understand the market strong signals and trader make their trading with market right trend and trader know the market price return effects and trader make trading with complete analysis then he/she make good trading easily in market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-27), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), ASHOK (2017-11-30), azharahmad (2017-11-30), balli (2017-11-30), batool (2017-11-27), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), FOREXMAN (2017-11-29), fxearner (2017-11-27), jimmy17 (2017-12-27)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yumna View Post
    I am quite confused lately. I look at the gap strategy and want to apply it, but this week maybe
    for the first time I see eur / usd has a margin of less than 10 pips. Strange, and risky, too, if you use heavy volume to catch a gap
    good luck
    thank

6. The Following User Says Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

ratu (2017-11-27)

Banned tarekfadel is on a distinguished road tarekfadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Let's see gap strategy in July 16th at pair EUR/USD
    - Friday's close price at 1.2248
    - Monday's open price at 1.2267
    Monday's open price is above Friday's close price, open sell with TP 100% at 1.2248 (because the size of gap is 1.2267 - 1.2248 = 19 pips)

OK, let's see gap strategy in July 9th, at pair EUR/USD
    - Friday's close price at 1.2286
    - Monday's open price at 1.2264
    Monday's open price is below Friday's close price, open buy with TP 100% at 1.2286 (because the size of gap is 1.2286 - 1.2264 = 22 pips)

The screenshot for pair EUR/USD at July 16th

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Let's see gap strategy in July 16th at pair EUR/USD
    Monday's open price is above Friday's close price, open sell with TP 100% at 1.2248 (because the size of gap is 1.2267 - 1.2248 = 19 pips)

OK, let's see gap strategy in July 9th, at pair EUR/USD
    - Friday's close price at 1.2286
    - Monday's open price at 1.2264
    Monday's open price is below Friday's close price, open buy with TP 100% at 1.2286 (because the size of gap is 1.2286 - 1.2264 = 22 pips)

The screenshot for pair EUR/USD at July 16th

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by halim khan View Post
    it really seems like a good trading strategy but in fact I have never tried it until now.
    I will check it in my account and will share the results here so that every forex trader can benefit from this great strategy.
    This strategy is based on market opening so it takes longer to test this strategy.
    salam
    I am quite confused lately. I look at the gap strategy and want to apply it, but this week maybe
    for the first time I see eur / usd has a margin of less than 10 pips. Strange, and risky, too, if you use heavy volume to catch a gap
    good luck

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

magic (2017-11-26)

Banned tarekfadel is on a distinguished road tarekfadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    et's see gap strategy in July 16th at pair EUR/USD

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    it seems like a good trading strategy but actually i have never tried this out till now. I will check it in my account and will share the results here so that every forex trader can be benefited by this wonderful strategy. This strategy is based on opening of market therefore it may require more time to test this strategy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

takabo (2017-12-23)

Junior Member saeedi1980 is on a distinguished road saeedi1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is still no clear trend in this pair, but the shor-term trend has turned bearish. The price again printed a new lower resistance level at 1.275, and below that at 1.2740.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

GBP/USD
    The British pound initially fell during the trading session on Wednesday, but then sliced through the 1.3250 level. If we can break above the 1.3333 handle, then I think we are going to the 1.35 level, followed by the 1.3650 level after that. That is an area that is where we gapped lower previously, and I think at this point we’re trying to build up enough momentum to finally break out to the upside. Given enough time, I think that the market will eventually break out above there and go looking towards the 1.40 level, but that is going to be after building up a significant amount of momentum building, which is going to take some time. In general, I don’t have any interest in shorting this market, as I believe that the most recent action is indicative of a market that is trying to build up longer-term movement.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

The British Pound initially fell during the trading session on wednesday, but then sliced through 1.3250 level. If we can break above the 1.3333 handle, then i think we are goiing to the 1.35 level, followed by the 1.3650 leel after that. hat is an area that is where we gapped lower previously, and I think at this point we’re trying to build up enough momentum to finally break out to the upside. Given enough time, I think that the market will eventually break out above there and go looking towards the 1.40 level, but that is going to be after building up a significant amount of momentum building, which is going to take some time. In general, I don’t have any interest in shorting this market, as I believe that the most recent action is indicative of a market that is trying to build up longer-term movement.

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,573 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma ny ya dekha ha ya jab be market off hotey ha tu dubara jab open hotey ha tu us ma pichly ki nusbat kafi gap ho jata ha nere andazay ka mutabiq ya bhai is kisam ki koi strategy ki bat kar rahy ha lekin ma ny ya dekha ha ka is se koi khas profit nhi hota ha

15. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Feroz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-22), Akhterp (2017-11-26), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-22), ASHOK (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-22), batool (2017-11-26), billyboy00007 (2017-11-26), incomejobs (2017-11-27), israr2017 (2017-11-22), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), mian5575405 (2017-11-28), munibkhan (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-26), punjabpolice (2017-11-22), rehanayaz (2017-11-23), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), Trump (2017-11-23), yulbang111 (2017-11-23), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jai ho bhai your confirmation bahut acchi hai get strategic a true aap ne bahut accha kaam bataya hai agar Hum cat. Use kar ke kaam kare Toh Humko market Mein kaam karna bahut hai toh phir Dekha Aur Uske Hum achi earning bhi kar Sakenge Zyada mehanat bhi nahi karna padega.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), javedqasim (2017-11-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), Nirzana (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 207 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)