+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 207 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis knows nothing called the GAP strategy. I agree to you that most of the time 80% of the price closes the chat, the remaining 20%, the price will punish you with a big loss if you insist that the price will close the gap. and is it possible to trade and benefit from the Gap Strategy, I think I need to try it to find out how far this can go towards me and the clear picture is what I want to ask of you so that I can trade based on the Gap Strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The technique of dealing with currency transaction gaps is quite clear including the Foreign Exchange industry hole, which can be seen after Saturdays and Sundays, when the market starts once again, because the industry starts 24 hours a day on other days of the week. They occur when the initial market costs differ from the final costs. These holes present the possibility for investors handling currencies that can be very successful. and I tested and worked well most of the time. For this strategy you cannot use stop losses. On Monday there was a gap, but most of the time closing GAP was. Return on the same or next day, but within a few days, if the trend is strong, never come back. so I think I can trust him every week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everyone must stay in their own way from the forex trading plan. It makes sense that we cannot progress. According to the promotion of the research I have to determine the technique of how I will proceed with the transaction. In this feeling special research is very important to make choices and benefits depend on better choices. and I try to get profit, sell and buy. I open a sell position and take profit set 25 pips and take take take profit 30 pips. I can understand this strategy only believing that gaps are made to be filled but I don't think the strategy will help you always even if we believe that the gap will be filled there is no rule that they must be filled on the same day.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the strategy. Perfect. And Forex trading for years now, but only found this and for me the only Monday. This works really well. You can never talk about Forex trading. There is a gap where making money. Can you refer to stop-loss for this strategy? and Relying on security risks and low risk plans that must be made to get the right price, Forex trading and to get a small capital profit analysis in Forex trading, the use of conditional risk in accordance with the principle of motion prices in Forex trading risk risk

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can always trade based on gaps because often we find gaps in the graph and the more we can truly understand the best way to trade with gaps the more we can really trade and generate more profits in the market and have been trading foreign exchange for many years now, but I just found this for myself this Monday It works really well. You can never know the level / limit of forex trading. There is a gap through which to make money.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a strategy of using high risk by using a set of risk management that is right to reduce losses when trading forex accordingly and market conditions to succeed and get raw and always use strategies to get accurate analysis and good forex strategies, forex trading accounts always monitor the movements market every day, if the movement must be definite market conditions, management studies, and trade analysis of forex trading strategies

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good strategy, but the question is what indicators do you use? please share here? which will make it easy for us to detect the gap that will be displayed, along with that I always believe in the gap strategy but when I get lost I just follow when I don't sleep in the morning and I think it looks good but not convincing for me and I think there is not much support for this strategy to be 100% sure and guarantee that your entry is 100% correct, it might work for beginners who do not know what to do and where to open a position but let me tell you that it has a big risk with the strategy this.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this strategy. It's almost perfect. I have been trading forex for years now and off but I only found this for myself only this Monday. This works really well. You can never say the level / limit of forex trading. There is a gap that will be used to make money. Will it last forever? hehehe, maybe too much if I ask and I eff strategy. This is almost perfect. I obtained forex traded for and for years now but I have the right to find this for myself this Monday. This is very healthy. You can never mention the level / limit of forex trading.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really can't trade with the gap strategy ... besides that some of my friends told me that there are in your simple and verified means to actually build cash during this market ... I made their efforts to learn besides failing to fulfill my trade mode ... as a result of me supporting to really trade in the current flow ... this could be the reason I really don't care about anyone at all .. and yes I think this strategy is very profitable because I have traded with Gap Strategy in my account my demo and I thought it was very profitable so I would advise beginners to try and trade with Strategy Gap and see how to make a profit

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as I know, the market is flexible and always changing, maybe in this case like the TS says we have to try it first before doing it in a real account. TS has been done in research but you have to do the same thing, don't just follow TS ... try first and prove it on a demo account. and Forex Gap Strategy is an attractive trading system that utilizes one of the most disruptive Forex market phenomena in the weekly gap between last Friday's closing price and prices open today. The gap itself starts with the fact that the interbank currency market continues to react to fundamental news over the weekend, opened on Monday at the level with the most liquidity. The strategy offered is based on the assumption that inequality is the result of speculation and excessive volatility, so that the position in the opposite direction might be profitable after a few days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 207 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)