+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 207 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,318 Times in 20,097 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    I like your tretigy . And I appreciate your stetigy . And . Thanks your . For share your knowledge and stretigy . I really work as your stetigy . I hope I will b successful by adopting your stetigy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, equals to you, Among all the advantages offered by Forex, the unlimited profit opportunity may be on the top list. But most investors are attracted by the fact that they can be whatever trader they choose .. after looking at your strategy, I immediately go to see my graph by applying your gap tool, your strategy rock, while trading all week, if we find a gap then I can meet my weak target by only opening one transaction with some good profit, because I have checked the history also your prediction I am right,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy gap is totally new to me. but your strategy is meaningful and probably ideal to use. I encourage and hope about this strategy by reading your post. without convincing in the demo I do not want to put my trust in your strategy. hope this will maximize my profit. information about the selection of lot size and use of stop loss or not should be useful for traders who use this. The Forex market - or Foreign Exchange - is the largest and most liquid investment vehicle in the world ever known. Nearly two trillion dollars are exchanged daily on a large network of computers found in central banks, investment banks, hedge funds, and brokerage firms around the world.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you I actually have been using this strategy for 7 months and when I use the gap technique I can get a big profit even though once a week my profit cahn same with my other strategy, just try it and you will be surprised with profit. I actually have been using this strategy for 7 months and while I use the gap technique, I can get a big advantage. I'm sure you've done it and benefited from this strategy. I'll try it next Monday.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I experienced that overall gap strategy in forex trading, but I did not reach infinite interest in it and this is an event like this because the dangers of meeting the trading gap appear for experienced forex traders that are not a softened inspiration. of income in my own low judgment. a good strategy, but has it been re-tested enough for at least two years before, that is the question, add it, does this strategy involve a good risk and return model associated with it
    and finally I want to ask about the technical money management associated with it, and how we connect the strategy results with the candlestick pattern, all these questions really touch my logical part as I read this strategy

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfiqar5564 View Post
    yes brother gap trading strategy is good profitable if trader know the gap strategy rules and trader make good gap strategy and and trader work in market with experience and knowledge and trader follow the right market price moving and trader use good trading system in business and trader use gap strategy and test the result of gap strategy and make good earning.
    As a trader one should keep in mind that when the markets are closed on weekends and their is still trading that goes on between the banks that is big banks and on Monday the markets open with big gaps in any direction which is also followed by big volatility when retail traders enter the market as soon as the markets re open. So it requires almost precise analysis from any trader to trade GAPS as it can lead to huge losses if the markets open in opposite direction of your performed trades .

Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well gap strategy is most common strategy even some times i also use to make some profit but i have some rules to trade gap trading like i use to trade gap trading if gap comes plus 30 pips . lower than this i dont trade 15 or 25 pips of gap , and second gap should be against the trend and i love to trade the gap if it comes against the trend, (example market is in bearish and gap comes to the up side with 30 pip plus so i like to trade gap in bearish trend )

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid2016 View Post
    gap strategy boaht achi strategy hai Forex ki market se profit lene ke liye or ye mostly time Monday ko gap ata hai jo ap ne strategy btayi hai main is pe zaruri experience karu ga or uske bad ap ko btaon ga bi ke muje fida huwa ya nae hai.
    yes brother gap trading strategy is good profitable if trader know the gap strategy rules and trader make good gap strategy and and trader work in market with experience and knowledge and trader follow the right market price moving and trader use good trading system in business and trader use gap strategy and test the result of gap strategy and make good earning.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-18), kanita (2018-03-20), khizar1 (2018-03-20), lal765 (2018-03-26), misbah1 (2018-03-17), qasimm (2018-03-20), usmanbaloch (2018-03-27)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think today there is a gap in the EURUSD currency pair, and is that a gap like that mean with the title above? Then how the determination where untul to enter. I think the price will go up and will break the previous highest level in time frame D1 systeem this worked well some time. I do it but not every day. Basically I do this early weeks and weekends. I like but not so safe. You need a little luck for every open trade

11. The Following User Says Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

tabungan (2018-03-15)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gaps indicate overnight price dislocations, which is when a security jolts higher or lower than the closing print. They come in many varieties, often signifying an environmental shift that predicts subsequent trend waves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 207 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)