+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 207 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow ,, a good strategy, and a good strategy sir ,, thank you very much for sharing your strategy for us, here ... honestly, this strategy that you share here, it is a new strategy for me, ,, he added my knowledge of forex ... ok ... I will watch and observe again sir ... I will practice directly using your strategy ... and I hope you will share your other strategies, here ... for a long time I only used moving averages to analyze graphs, but now, I find new ones from me and research everyday movements in the market trying to be small sideways is not always real, in the beginning of the guiding guidelines, in the investment field the right way to prevent edge call agreement plans always use the software system every day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money people use gap techniques is very good, but unfortunately not always a. Only under certain conditions, the effect of a long story on the market is closed, when the market is opened it cannot trade with the Gap strategy. but some of my friends told me that it was one of the easy and verified ways to make it. and yes it is a good idea for experts or for beginners who have better skills in forex trading, we can get money from this situation and the best conditions about this I think it is better if we try to make money from this method on every Monday.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is the strategy. I am sure in the morning that you have focused on that and also made money from this strategy. I will try it in the morning on the following Monday. I hope I get the theory correctly and in addition I can make it work for me personally. and really became the topic of giving from the indian-forex forum which we have learned a lot and introduced with many keywords, such as Gap Strategy is one of them. How to trade and which rules we need to follow can be informed from there. This is a very interesting place when someone can take advantage of techniques & strategies during trading time and can benefit from here.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is a very good technique for definite profits. if there is a gap in the daily chart, it will take about a month to fill the gap so that our trade continues to rise to fill that gap. If there is a gap in the hourly chart, this is a very good opportunity for traders to take positions and get profits because usually the gap will fill in 3 days so this is a good opportunity. One can expect maximum profits in this gap strategy. and this theory is not always successful and in order to benefit from the gap theory we must remain vigilant and wait to open the market but if we will loose if the amrket goes one side after the gap is open and some time the market will probably endure the opening without the opposite effect.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is a very informative post that you have on this forum. But, I think you can get trading throughout the week with well-planned Forex strategies and knowledge. On the other hand you have to use stop loss and low lot size to escape from margin calls. and the Strategy gap works well in a few times or several weeks but for regular money income it is not suitable for me. I want to remain in the forex world for a long time but this system is not constant. But when you use eurjpy or gbpjpy you get big profits in most of this week.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to the myth that developed among traders, after GAP, prices will reverse. Is it like that? but the European Union this week has a GAP of up to 100 pips still moving slightly not increasing because of the myths. and Where do I want to split strategy strategy because of that I want to inform the strategic hopefully I can get profit in this forex because it still shares a good strategy in seeking profit.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this strategy. It's almost perfect. I have been trading forex for years now and off but I only found this for myself only this Monday. This works really well. You can never say the level / limit of forex trading. There is a gap that will be used to make money. Will it last forever? hehehe, maybe too much if I ask so and indeed many people think that the definite technical gap in the price will close the space gap on Monday, but we must understand where the gap is, the gap if there is support and resistance is called a professional gap, it is likely close a little, a different gap in the trend ... most will be closed

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trade gap is not a new strategy. This is used in all investment markets for a very long time. To learn Forex trading techniques is relatively easy. Gap trading in an effort to take advantage of the difference, or "gap," between the closing price of the previous day to open the next day. If the opening is above the previous day's close, it is often referred to as "gapping up. If the price opens below the previous day's closing price, this is called" open down gapping. If the price is at the same level, there is no gap. and I like strategy. It's almost perfect. I lived and died for years for currency changes, but I only found this on Monday. This works well. Don't know / don't limit forex trading. Gaps where you can get money. Can you set a stop loss strategy that can be described

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that the gap technique described here is towards general activities that are associated with simple facts that can be dangerous in gap techniques simply because if the market feeling afterwards the goal might be only a few forms only from one side of the situation and explicitly during this case. You definitely won't have a gap. and believe that you have worked on it and have benefited from this strategy, if you do not use a stop loss and Assume that this will work every time. You can lose a lot of your account

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for the column and information. I anticipate that the actions you introduce can be assigned in a number of situations. But it is worrying if you do not use stop accidents and accept that it will get every time. You can lose a lot of your annual if you don't cut the wrong trade quickly. and Master Jiching came up with a new strategy ... Let's get a big profit from this strategy ... Is it always open on Mondays only? What pair is recommended? I am sure you have tried it and benefited from this strategy. I will try it the following Monday. I hope I get the idea right and I can make it work for me. Thank you very much for sharing a good idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 207 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)