+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 207 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think waise to try kar lena chahiye GAP system ko kyun ki jab kabhi market Gap mein open hota hain to us time par is system se trading ka thoda fayda liya ja sakta hain har system kahi na kahi kaam aa hi jate hain bhai jan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-17)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    gap strategy boaht achi strategy hai Forex ki market se profit lene ke liye or ye mostly time Monday ko gap ata hai jo ap ne strategy btayi hai main is pe zaruri experience karu ga or uske bad ap ko btaon ga bi ke muje fida huwa ya nae hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-03-18), Mr. India (2018-03-18), yulbang111 (2018-03-13), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-17)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    apka bohat bohat thanks karta hon apney yeh gap strategy hamray sath share ki but is time main khud loss main chal raha hon aor main khud try karoon ga is ko use karne ki bus eak bar meray loss ki recobvery ho jaye phir koi tension nahi hai abhi bohat tension bani huwi hai meray liye.
    forex ke business me gap strategy use karna thiuk nahi hai,esme pata nahi chalta kabb takk trade me drawdown jayenga because esme kaafi high risk hai,esko trader ko use nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko ache se market me use karna aana chahiye.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-17)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As much as I can understand this strategy just believes that the gap is made to be filled, but I do not think this strategy will always help you, even if we believe that the gap will be filled, there is no rule that they should be filled out on the same day. , and you can see there are still some gaps that are never filled, I do not see any good strategy at all. I hope I get the idea right and I can make it work for me. Thank you so much for sharing good ideas.
    With confidence, I believe the market usually closes the gap that occurs when the market opens. I do not use stoploss but I always prepare 200-300 balance for each order.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

balla (2018-03-13)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's Saturday, and is coming Monday. GAP on the day that we wait will hopefully be seen. So that we can open the position correctly and right so that luck will get to us. This type of strategy can be dangerous for people who want to get a high amount of tradingh. but I'm sure you've done it and benefited from this strategy. I will give it. So grab the chance to earn money with a delay.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    i feel gap technique described here is towards the common activity attributable to simple fact there could be dangerous within gap technique only as in case the market feelings after that the purpose may only be a few form of only 1 sided circumstances additionally to firmly during this case you certainly will haven't any gap stuffing...

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also like this. For almost 7 months, I always use this strategy to make a profit on Monday.
    The pacifier strategy can give an advantage when the market opens in the new week.
    I have created an indicator to help us open the order when the gap is displayed.
    Is it always open on Mondays only? What are the Suggested Couples?

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All weekly gap strategy is a simple strategy we need to take into consideration is
    the capital endurance we use, because I have observed a covered daily gap will be fulfilled
    in a single day or even in a single, multi-use range. true and master
    the margin money Your capital management

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wahana For This Useful Post:

MERDEKA (2018-02-22)

Member ryachoudhary is just really nice ryachoudhary is just really nice ryachoudhary is just really nice ryachoudhary is just really nice ryachoudhary is just really nice ryachoudhary's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i am new here so i haven't set any strategy that will made profit to me. But this strategy seems very effective and i will follow this strategy for my next working till from now. This strategy is very helpful for take profit when we use gaps by following these rules to take gape in the market to work here. This is the best strategy to take profit and our working will be more profitable than any other so thisis very important for those who does not know any good plan to work, they can follow this gap strategy and will get more profit as they want. I will also implement this strategy on my working on monday and i hope i will get more profit than i think.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ryachoudhary For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-02-20), fxearner (2018-02-23), kanita (2018-02-23), qasimm (2018-02-26)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used the strategy gap and quite profitable, the pair that I often use is eur / usd,
    using this strategy we also need to consider the current trend, because although there is
    a pause if there is news on Monday morning it will be released, usually news about aud / usd
    can affect the market trend of eur / usd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 207 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)