+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 207 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    My brother is a good topic and I hope that all the members of the forum benefit from a niche that can be at the time of closing the market or that the movement is slow
    all my greetings
    accept my passage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience affect your confidence.. if you don't have many experience about the gap, you may say this gap is not profitable..
    but with the practice and experience you can make profit, big profit.. yeah.. try it and get the profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,231 Times in 12,130 Posts
    trading system gap trading strategies should also include some basic money management rules if you would like to know how the best day trading minds make more money than the average person the best ways to make consistent profits and take them out of the market is buying oversold gap fill set ups...............................

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-25), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-26), KASINA (2017-10-28), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-25), rehanayaz (2017-10-26)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    I think gap strategy described here is to the typical action simply because there may be risky within gap strategy just as if the industry emotions after that the concept could just be some kind of just one on the sides conditions moreover to in this situation you will have not any gap filling.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    are not check in current pairs usdcad sir?ok its no problem.because until now,,currency movements are still trying to move toward the direction of the gap occurred yesterday jumping,,yes i believed sometimes its true but we must always becarefully
    When I am trading using this gap strategy, I have prepared 200 pips for stop loss (but I never stop loss),
    if it reaches 200 pips, I have to cut my loss or order, but if not yet, I leave. , the price will come back again.
    use good money management .. this will help us .. let's wait and see
    salam best regard

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A gap is a change in price levels between the close and open of two consecutive days. Although most technical analysis manuals define the four types of gap patterns as Common, Breakaway, Continuation, and Exhaustion, those labels are applied after the chart pattern is established. That is, the difference between any one type of gap from another is only distinguishable after the stock continues up or down in some fashion. Although those classifications are useful for a longer-term understanding of how a particular stock or sector reacts, they offer little guidance for trading.

For trading purposes, we define four basic types of gaps as follows:

A Full Gap Up occurs when the opening price is greater than yesterday's high price.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very happy with a strategy that only happens a few minutes a week, I can not predict where this gap intends,
    how to know by studying the behavior of the market with the news? or just overbought and oversold it?
    CMIIW

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,206 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji ye strategy kaafi baar use kiya hai lekin esme profit waisa nahi hua jo socha,esse badiya trader ko koi dusra he strategy forum me use karna chahiye aur pehle market me sabb trader ko ache se jaanlena he uske liye acha rehta hai..

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-24), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), batool (2017-10-24), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), incomejobs (2017-10-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-24), kanita (2017-10-23), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), yulbang111 (2017-10-23)

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I told my story. In start i just think just buy low and sell high. I wait for the price and price goes more down and i book the lose. in second step i do average the price when price goes down i buy more but i relize that i cant fight with the market. For that time i have lost my money.

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy is to apply in my opinion and more importantly, just by using the gap trading strategy,
    then our condition becomes more relaxed and does not take much time,
    thanks for the advice given
    best regard

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vic For This Useful Post:

balla (2017-10-25), mantakdim (2017-10-26), nick (2017-10-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 207 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)