+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 207 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love the strategy. It is almost flawless. I have traded forex for on and off years now but i just discovered this for myself just this monday. It works very well. u never can tell the extent/limit of forex trading. There loopholes through which to make money. Pls can u elaborate on stop loss settin for this strategy?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually using the gap technique is very good, but unfortunately not always a gap. Only on certain conditions only, consider the effects of a long story to the market closed, when the market would open a gap.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends thanks for the information, the important thing to successful in forex is be patient, be disclipine and using money management if we are greedy and we use big lot without money managemenet, we will lose money and get margin calls we should control our emotions when we use this gap strategy so make a perfect plan.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's it ... jiching has returned to shake the roll with his new trick ... but I want to ask, based on what this strategy is? because if you don't know it, in fact there is no gap, but there is a chart that doesn't appear. because basically on Saturdays and Sundays, the market is not closed, but some brokers turn off the channel from the market, so on Monday when the broker reconnects the channel to the market, there seems to be a significant distance or commonly called a gap.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As much i could understand this strategy simply believe that gaps are made to be filled, but i dont think the strategy should help you always, even if we believe that gaps will be filled there is no rule that they are to be filled the same days, and you can see there are still some gaps that were never filled so, i dont see any thing good this strategy at all.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,095 Times in 4,522 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap strategy can give us profit when the market opens in a new week.
    I have made the indicator to help us to open order when the gap shown.
    This is the indicator, you may download it and then attach it to the chart, use TF H1,H4,D1 to see the gap
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip Gap4.zip (7.3 KB, 289 views)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap strategy can give us profit when the market opens in a new week.
    I have made the indicator to help us to open order when the gap shown.
    This is the indicator, you may download it and then attach it to the chart, use TF H1,H4,D1 to see the gap

13. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-02-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 207 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)