+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonus Not Received??? Why???

Forum Manager mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    6 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 715 Posts

Exclamation Bonus Not Received??? Why???

Some Members are Complaining and Sending me Lots of PM's and VM's.

"Bonus not Received this Month, Why only us".
    So, here I will try to explain, everything, why are u not Receiving your Posting Bonus, What's going wrong.

Reasons for Not Receiving Bonus:-

1.) Posts Not Approved:- You will get Bonus only for that Posts, which are visible, and gets counted for Bonus in your Profile. Posts under Approval or Moderation are Not Counted for Bonus, so u will not receive bonus for them.

If your posts are going into Moderation/Approval then Contact Moderators and request them to Check your Posts & Approve them.

2.) Banned by System:- You will not receive Bonus in this forum, if System Bans you Automatically from this Forum. This is not a Regular Ban, you will be able to access everything like a normal user, but you won't receive Bonus in this Forum.

How will you know that System has Banned you from this Forum to Receive Bonus??

One of the Following Message will get Displayed in your Profile Under Bonus for Post Tab:-

a.) "You are not allowed to receive Bonus in this forum because you are already registered on forum.mt5.com/Some other IFX Forum".

b.) "You are not allowed to receive Bonus in this forum because Cheating Activity has been Detected in your Accounts".

c.) If you get an a Message like this in your Profile:-

EnForumMt5:1209134:email

This Means your Account (1209134) is been Attached and Activated in forum.mt5.com with the same registered email. Therefore, you won't be able to Receive Bonus in this forum because your Attached Account will not get Activated.

3.) Account Not Activated :- Now, when you are attaching a new InstaForex Account to your Profile, then after Attaching your Account, a message will get displayed "To Activate your Account Click on Activation Email". Then, u have to check your email id (email id submitted while registering our forum) & then click on the Activation Link to Activate your Account. If you have not received the Activation Link then contact Moderators, they will Resend you Activation Link. Activation of Account is a must to receive bonus in your Account.

Regards,

mazprofx.

Last edited by mazprofx; 03-02-2014 at 10:18 PM.
    !!!WIN UPTO .$920 PRIZE MONEY EVERY MONTH!!!

.........................................1. Euro Daily Magic....2. Yen Weekend Magic....3. Pound Weekly Magic ...4. Dollar Monthly Magic

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

ankitjinendra (03-10-2014), fxearner (03-03-2014), its_aristocrat (03-03-2014), panhwer110 (03-06-2014), rabish (03-03-2014), underworld1 (04-06-2014)

Forum Manager mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    6 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 715 Posts

I DON'T KNOW WHY MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS DEMANDING MODERATORS TO SEND THEM THEIR BONUS. MODERATORS DON'T HAVE ANY POWER TO SEND BONUS TO YOU AND NEITHER ANYONE HAS. INSTAFOREX PAYS YOU ALL BONUS AUTOMATICALLY THROUGH THEIR AUTOMATED SYSTEM. SO YOU SHOULD ALL CHECK, IS YOUR ACCOUNT ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE BONUS. HAVE YOU FOLLOWED ALL THE REQUIRED STEPS TO RECEIVE BONUS. SO THAT WHEN THE INSTAFOREX AUTOMATED SYSTEM STARTS PAYING BONUS, YOUR ACCOUNT IS ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE IT.

NOW, WHAT YOU ALL SHOULD CHECK:-

1.) Are your posts getting Counted..and is Bonus for that posts getting counted and is Bonus getting Displayed in your Profile under Bonus for Post Tab?? If yes, then you are eligible to receive bonus.

2.) Then, now, secondly, you should check, Is your Attached InstaForex Account is been Activated or Not..(Note:- This is for Only those who have attached a New InstaForex Account after 31st December 2013 ). If you have Activated your Account by clicking on the Activation Link..then now, u are eligible to receive that bonus in your InstaForex Account. If you have not Activated your Account then you will not receive bonus for that Month. (Note:- The Account must be Activated before Month-End to receive bonus of that Month).

ACTIVATION OF THE ATTACHED INSTAFOREX IS A MUST TO RECEIVE BONUS IN YOUR ACCOUNT. TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT CLICK ON THE ACTIVATION LINK THAT YOU RECEIVED IN YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT. IF YOU DIDN'T RECEIVED ACTIVATION LINK IN YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT, THEN REQUEST MODERATORS TO SEND YOU A NEW ACTIVATION LINK.

Note:- The Account must be Activated before Month-End to receive bonus of that Month.

IF YOU WILL FOLLOW ALL THIS STEPS CORRECTLY THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE BONUS IN YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. SO, ONLY YOU, CAN HELP YOURSELF.

mazprofx.
    Last edited by mazprofx; 03-05-2014 at 10:45 AM.
    !!!WIN UPTO .$920 PRIZE MONEY EVERY MONTH!!!

.........................................1. Euro Daily Magic....2. Yen Weekend Magic....3. Pound Weekly Magic ...4. Dollar Monthly Magic

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

a_for_apple (03-27-2014), fxearner (03-04-2014), neil92 (07-23-2014), sheikhadeel (03-05-2015), underworld1 (03-24-2014)

Senior Member fishwork is an unknown quantity at this point fishwork's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    1 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    213 USD
    Thanks
    Bonus Not Received??? Why???

Some Members are Complaining and Sending me Lots of PM's and VM's.

"Bonus not Received this Month, Why only us". So, here I will try to explain, everything, why are u not Receiving your Posting Bonus, What's going wrong.

Reasons for Not Receiving Bonus:-

1.) Posts Not Approved:- You will get Bonus only for that Posts, which are visible, and gets counted for Bonus in your Profile. Posts under Approval or Moderation are Not Counted for Bonus, so u will not receive bonus for them.

If your posts are going into Moderation/Approval then Contact Moderators and request them to Check your Posts & Approve them.

2.) Banned by System:- You will not receive Bonus in this forum, if System Bans you Automatically from this Forum. This is not a Regular Ban, you will be able to access everything like a normal user, but you won't receive Bonus in this Forum.

How will you know that System has Banned you from this Forum to Receive Bonus??

One of the Following Message will get Displayed in your Profile Under Bonus for Post Tab:-

a.) "You are not allowed to receive Bonus in this forum because you are already registered on forum.mt5.com/Some other IFX Forum".

b.) "You are not allowed to receive Bonus in this forum because Cheating Activity has been Detected in your Accounts".

c.) If you get an a Message like this in your Profile:-

EnForumMt5:1209134:email

This Means your Account (1209134) is been Attached and Activated in forum.mt5.com with the same registered email. Therefore, you won't be able to Receive Bonus in this forum because your Attached Account will not get Activated.

3.) Account Not Activated :- Now, when you are attaching a new InstaForex Account to your Profile, then after Attaching your Account, a message will get displayed "To Activate your Account Click on Activation Email". Then, u have to check your email id (email id submitted while registering our forum) & then click on the Activation Link to Activate your Account. If you have not received the Activation Link then contact Moderators, they will Resend you Activation Link. Activation of Account is a must to receive bonus in your Account.

Regards,

mazprofx.

Member ridha is an unknown quantity at this point ridha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.1 USD
    Thanks
    Hello to all members .Did any one receive the bonus for posting because i didn't receive it yet ( i receive the bonus befor the last month december).please help me if there is any probleme.good luck to all and thank you.

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 Times in 671 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ridha View Post
    Hello to all members .Did any one receive the bonus for posting because i didn't receive it yet ( i receive the bonus befor the last month december).please help me if there is any probleme.good luck to all and thank you.
    Bonus will be credit soon, Please all members keep patience don't panic, wait till 5th jan .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

mahera (01-04-2017)

Member fsr333 is an unknown quantity at this point fsr333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    299.8 USD
    Thanks
    Why EUR/USD daily magic contest winners is not getting the prize? The thread is not up****ing. It should be updated by the moderator. Winners are not receiving the prize. The last update was done on 12/06/2016 please update it.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Why am I seeing this? What does it mean can anyone explain me? Is this mean that I will not receive any bonus from this forum? My posts are not deserving bonus? No-bonus posts (the bonus for them isn't counted): 902
    Accumulated bonus: 0.00 USD

Senior Member umair121243 is an unknown quantity at this point umair121243's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    225.4 USD
    Thanks
    thanks dear aap bht achy moderator hn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

12. The Following User Says Thank You to umair121243 For This Useful Post:

mahera (01-04-2017)

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 Times in 671 Posts
    Hello all members,

Members Please Bonus ke liye pareshan na ho, kyunki New Year hai aur Insta Staff sab Holiday par gaye hai, main ye kahna chahta hoon ki aap sabh patience rakhe dare nahi Bonus sabko milega aur bonus is month hi New Year ke wajah se late hua hai, to andaza yehi hai ki bonus 10th se 15th jan tak ayega bhai, aap baar baar bonus ke liye PM na kare bas aap sabar kare bhai mil jayega.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

mahera (01-05-2017), sangam (01-05-2017)

Senior Member mahera is an unknown quantity at this point mahera's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    15 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    912.5 USD
    Thanks
    sir g other forums mein to sab ko mil gya hai just hamry apny is forum mein kisi ko nhi mila hai jin ki 1st time hai wo referral bhout tense hen ################################################## ################################################## ###########################################

16. Forexmart
    Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    142.2 USD
    Thanks
    i activated my attached account this month, does it mean i wont get the bonus, i had not received the activation link link last month, i got it this month and its an account that i had attached to my forum profile a while back in 2014

+ Reply to Thread