+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Bonus Not Received??? Why???

Member dexgotastra is an unknown quantity at this point dexgotastra's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    118.6 USD
    Thanks
    hello admin. Why my refferal KURNIAWAN1486 not received bonus post? thanks indian forex .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............

2. Fb
    Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 Times in 677 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dexgotastra View Post
    hello admin. Why my refferal KURNIAWAN1486 not received bonus post? thanks indian forex .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............
    The service of attaching your account to the forum has not been activated yet

Because still he has not clicked on activation link, his trading account still not activated, Please open email id and click on activation link.............................................. .................................................. ............
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (02-03-2017)

Junior Member jackybd is an unknown quantity at this point jackybd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27 USD
    Thanks
    How to create a insta forex forum account ? is it a normal account or I need to submit any affiliate code ? I am new. Please give me the thread link. where I will get proper instruction about receive bonus. Thank you.

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jackybd View Post
    How to create a insta forex forum account ? is it a normal account or I need to submit any affiliate code ? I am new. Please give me the thread link. where I will get proper instruction about receive bonus. Thank you.
    Fill portalforum in affiliated code .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Junior Member Nir is an unknown quantity at this point Nir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD
    Thanks
    Hello,
    Nice to meet you sir. I have lost my account due to copy paste claim. I did not copy or paste single letter. But they claimed me. I am thinking that may be i use same topic.
    But I need a chance by your.
    Waiting for your response.
    Thank you
    Victim profile username: Nirzana

8. Forexmart
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nir View Post
    Hello,
    Nice to meet you sir. I have lost my account due to copy paste claim. I did not copy or paste single letter. But they claimed me. I am thinking that may be i use same topic.
    But I need a chance by your.
    Waiting for your response.
    Thank you
    Victim profile username: Nirzana
    Ban lifted giving you last chance .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .
    Sabka Malik Ek

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (Today)

+ Reply to Thread