+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 139 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Create trade plan system, one by one.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    i do not think so because simblly forex is differnt from past to present and future so if you wants to making specific plan this is not able you to making profit for ever may be trading on it and making profit for some time but exactlly not for ever

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But unfortunately most traders are controlled by their emotions too, here you may have a lot of things about you, a lot of clean, and how many dollars or points do you lose with a pip motion? lower because sometimes the market moves a little back because some traders take advantage of them, trend lines are effective tools for determining market trends. Mostly, I use trends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ij999 View Post
    Ap ki baat theak hai k forex market mai trading plan bana bohat zaroori hai. ur market mai jo trading plan banta hai tou wo es market mai kamyabi bhe hasil krta hai. Market mai trading plan key begar kamyabi nahi hasil kr sakta hai.
    buaht acha sawal hai bera bhai ka , Forex main online business karna k leya sub say phla ya zarori hota hai ka app trading karna k leya jo plan karna buhat zarori hota hai , k app ny kis pear k sath trading karna hai our kasakarna hai, ya trading main buaht zarori betan hoti hai, our sath sath main jub app work karna chah rah hai , wo afternoon hai, ya evening hai , ya night hai , lakin jub say behtr app jo plan karta hain wo he hai wo app k leya best hai

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There may be a trading plan on the forex market. so we can use one by one. I actually did not eat away at money, and take revenge, at some point it was very difficult to manage my feelings after accepting managing effective losses, and various cases might suggest that an ouit account is now easily erased, but I will look for ways to error, and also increase in the long run , I think it really will delete a lot of investor accounts after considering training through that face.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

duta (2019-05-30)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which means that you can easily find it easily regardless of whether people can shop or only people can provide as described by any repeated directions. However, people need to combine the use of many other signs and symptoms and and I hope you will find good and very good indicators while Never fighting the trend, otherwise you will end up losing as if you have graphic experience, you will with easily find the difference. between a break of the trendline and a break of previous lows.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Finding trends is not a big problem for me now, days later there are many indicators that signal that the trend is moving, but to ensure we sometimes need to use more indicators after all the trends that are usually made during the session are high volatility, but if you are aware to use indicators there are several indicators to help you understand and predict trends because when the market moves strongly the trend will last longer and indicators show strength and several times trend reversal points.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Their GMACD, which I got from a friend posted the results in this Forex India forum. But to make sure we sometimes need to use more indicators as if it were a large prectical thing so I'm not sure if I will be able to tell you here how you can do this, but I can tell you that you can use MACD or ichimoku kinko hyo for this purpose also if you want this to be easier for you, there are many indicators that signal that the trend is moving, ys and we can use one or more at a time.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap ki baat theak hai k forex market mai trading plan bana bohat zaroori hai. ur market mai jo trading plan banta hai tou wo es market mai kamyabi bhe hasil krta hai. Market mai trading plan key begar kamyabi nahi hasil kr sakta hai.

Member saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i also agree we should make a trade plan system one by one . i suggest we should make an automated system which make plans and strategies for us and also forecast

for us .. my other suggestion is that we should have a platform in which stock market expert give the advises to the newer one , that way we improve the strategies and e

earn more and more ....

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohat useful post hai thanks for this . trading plan ya trading strategy creat kerne ka yehi sab se best way hai .step by step apnimistakes ko fixkerte jaen tto aik profitable trading strategy ban jati hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 139 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)