+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 133 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1328

Thread: How I become a better trader?

Banned Deepanshu is on a distinguished road Deepanshu's Avatar
    Thanks
    you know i have realised a difference between a profession and an amateur in forex trading
    an experience person is really very calm and easy going in trading .
    he down not place order in excitement without analysing
    if a particular support level has reached for instance , then an amateur places buy order immediately but like we have recently seen in eurusd pair , it has crossed all 3 support levels as the euro has declined a lot.
    a professional is a long term trader who is updated with the news and places order with a long gap in stop loss and places order according to the combinartion of technical and fundamental analysis alongwith a great capital investment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deepanshu For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-03-24)

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mujhye lagte hai ke yaha par trading karne ki liye acche trader banna bahut hi jaruri hai , kuk agr ham traded ko thik se na karte hai to ham is market me thik se kam bhi nahi kar sekte hai , is liye ak good trader banne ke liye hamko bahut hi jayda mahanat karna parte hai jayda se jayda demo account me traded ki practice karna parte hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sguha For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-03-24)

Member noul is on a distinguished road noul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hm apni tradeing bhtr bnany kly web sits ky shahry aur mukhtlif tjrbat ko dakhty huy aur phr demo acount bna kr frzi trade kr ky apni trading skill ko bhtr bna skty han yh ap pr depend krta hy kh ap in mn sy kon se stragty pr amal para hon gy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to noul For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-03-24)

Member pooja1 is on a distinguished road pooja1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a better trader lots of experiences and knowledge needed. you have to be aware of markets ups and downs. take tricks of all others traders. then you will gain more ideas and get to know your mistakes. and side by side daily go on practicing in demo accounts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pooja1 For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-03-24)

Senior Member anam123 is an unknown quantity at this point anam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very easiy to become a best trader in the forex market first you must know themarket condittion and information about forex and the trading technique you must become then a best trader of the forex.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anam123 For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-03-24)

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear yaha par acche traded karne ki liye ham trader ko market me invest karne se pahele acche market ki study karna parte hai ham jitna yaha par market ki study karte hai , learning karte hai hamko traded karne me utna hi asani hoti hai or demo practice ko jayda karne se bhi ham good trader ban sekte hai .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sguha For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-03-24)

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simple way for you to become a successful trader, you need to train hard. That is the key to success, so if you want to learn more, you need more try. Sometimes I want to give money in forex dream, but people are always encouraged me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to upiter9999 For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-03-24)

Senior Member rohanraja is an unknown quantity at this point rohanraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing your point view with us my friend and i think that is to good and great for us my friend we will earn icnome with him my friend and that is the main point view there that we will earn income there
    We work For every oNe Not For one!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rohanraja For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-03-24)

Junior Member sonuking is an unknown quantity at this point sonuking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tab ap trader ban skty ho jab ap ko pura elam ho jai forex kay bry mai kay kab trade karni hai or signal ko bhe focus karna shuru kar do market kay trend ko smjho

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sonuking For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-03-24)

Member noul is on a distinguished road noul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanx a lot ap ny blkul drust frmaya hy aur hmn bhot aachi guide lines d han yh guide lines new intrees kly bhot faida mnd han in k zery woh bhot kuch seekh skty han

20. The Following User Says Thank You to noul For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-03-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 133 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)