+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 133 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How I become a better trader?

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that learning more and more about trading is the way to become a good trader. Observing news about the country you trade the currency. Follwing charts regularly how fast flatuate the market. Finally practicing more in demo account to become a master in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,450 Times in 9,163 Posts
    better trader ban'ne ke liye bohat effort ki zarurt hai website main information lain q online bohat se website hain jaha pe hum information le skte hian forex ke us ke bad demo pe complete practice ki zaruri hai tab hi hum trading main win ho skte hian.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-20), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-21), batool (2017-10-25), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), danish555 (2017-10-24), FOREXMAN (2017-10-20), incomejobs (2017-10-21), kanita (2017-10-23), KASINA (2017-10-25), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-20), rehanayaz (2017-10-21), sachit (2017-10-20), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), yulbang111 (2017-10-21)

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace be upon you and the mercy and blessings of Allah. In the name of God the Merciful Both parties are unknown, do not know each other and can not identify each other and
    so can not know the stock seller who buys this share may be a skilled professional buyer or stock exchange shareholder changes the
    price of the balance of a stock several times. One minute when the number of exhibitors "sellers" is higher than the number of students "buyers", the price tends
    to decline, and vice versa. Thank you very much my sincere appreciation and greetings to all
    my greetings

Member waheeha ashfaq is on a distinguished road waheeha ashfaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Friend I simply understand that with out proper knowledge and skill we could not get success in Forex trading. We need to understand that a trader must need FOREX EDUCATION, PRACTICE and understand the TREND of the market.

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you i hope that your opinion be helpful for all members but i didn't uderstand what is the relation between using a website's tools and being a better trader.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to become a batter trader in this business then you must get the proper learning of this trading business you must open the demo account and practice in this account you will become experienced trader .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-02)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    with good capital and good account management, and with a very good stratiger, I believe that you will ganier more money and more easy

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,750 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere bhai forex ke trading main kch bhe ho sakta hai agar ap forex ke trading main success krna chate hain tu phr yeh tuf nh hai ap log forex ke trading main success kr skte hain or yeh ho skata hai trading main agar ap trading main hard work krte hain learning krne ke koshish krte hain tu phr ap log forex ke trading main kch bhe kr skte hain success kam time main he kr skte hain

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-20), alizubair (2017-10-02), ayeshapak (2017-10-02), FOREXMAN (2017-10-28), incomejobs (2017-10-02), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-15), memi memi (2017-10-02), rafictn (2017-10-04)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,259 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I appreciate your help about the better strategy and planning on the trading system . My dear brother kindly keep it up and inform us every time about what is best for us to do for our success in the community.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2017-09-23), memi memi (2017-10-02)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,037 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedyassen View Post
    Dear I think you answer you question in your post and I think mostly is correct

And I advice you to do good back test and know how your stratagy work and this will give you some experience and other test your self in demo account till have experience how control your self
    of course it is important for trader that he/she make good trading with good trading strategies and trader make good experience and trader improve their skills and trader make good practice in demo account and trader control emotions and greed and when trader work with good knowledge and trader make their trading with right planing then he/she become a good trader

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), batool (2017-09-22), incomejobs (2017-09-23), memi memi (2017-10-02), punjabpolice (2017-10-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 133 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)