on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EA freezes my terminal

Banned nada naser is an unknown quantity at this point nada naser's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.1 USD
    Thanks

EA freezes my terminal

I recently coded an EA and used an indicator of my own. the problem is that whenever i run the EA the entire chart freezes up and then the indicator shows erroneous readings. i have not been able to move forward and incorporate a few more things in to the code. any guidance will be appreciated. should i write the EA in matlab and then link it with mt4?

2. LFC
    Junior Member scorpion007net is an unknown quantity at this point scorpion007net's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.4 USD
    Thanks
    i will help you...
    buy i need to see the code first..

4. Options
    Member sidrazafar is on a distinguished road sidrazafar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    54.35 USD
    Thanks
    I recently coded an EA and used an indicator of my own. the problem is that whenever i run the EA the entire chart freezes up and then the indicator shows erroneous readings. i have not been able to move forward and incorporate a few more things in to the code. any guidance will be appreciated. should i write the EA in matlab and then link it with mt4?

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

The dollar reversed gains made earlier against a basket of major currencies despite better than expected final GDP growth figures as investors were assessing that Trump’s tax cuts proposed yesterday might fail to pass in Congress as they could potentially raise nation’s debt levels

+ Reply to Thread