+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by umairdraz001 View Post
    now it already many platforms are popping up in yhe world of forex there is mt4 mt5
    i want toknow what platform use and please give a reason
    i am using mt4.i love it because its quiet user friendly and fast in response mt5 also looks good but the majority of forex traders use mt4 and its not difficult to understand why.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muhammad ashraf is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad ashraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now usually all the companies has lanuch MT4 terminal. I also using MT4 trading platform its nice platform for trading and it has good result

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nopi_6661 is an unknown quantity at this point nopi_6661's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother men tou mt4 use karta hun aur ise hi like karta hun ye meri nazar men bohat best terminal he kyoun ke men ismen 3 years se work karaha hun demo account per isliye men isko like karta huhn aur sub se yahi kahunga ke ye terminal use karen

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using mt4 platform from 1 year this is good trading pate forum easy to use when i started learning i learn with this plate forum i also use mt5 both are good. mt4 is popular trading palte forum i now all feature of mt4 trading plate form thats why i use mt4.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main meta trader 4 ka plate forum used kar raha ho muje meta trade4 he sub sa best lagta hain is main her trah ki facilty hain is waja sa main is ko bohat like karta ho main meta trder 4 main he trade ko sekha hain aur is man trade karna he muje acha lagta hain

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using mt4 it is very easy in using.demo account is realated of mt4 i like it very much

Senior Member mohamed abdelhadi is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed abdelhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me , i use mt4 as it is a successful way to know the moving of the currencies and make you able to do the Technical Analysis with wright method and it use in most companies .

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Friend still now I am loving the MT4 platform because I found it more user friendly and working fine with me. I think I know most of the feature of this MT4 platform but I am trying to up****e new platform like MT5 soon. But before that I need to practice them in demo account.

Senior Member elkoufachy is an unknown quantity at this point elkoufachy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello all for this topic best trading platform for me MT5 just go to your broker! If you are using InstaForex, click on Download Station and click on the EXE file
    And also the best trading platforms through which the process of buying and selling Mitatrad 5

Senior Member elkoufachy is an unknown quantity at this point elkoufachy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello all for this topic best trading platform for me MT5 just go to your broker! If you are using InstaForex, click on Download Station and click on the EXE file
    And also the best trading platforms through which the process of buying and selling Mitatrad 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast