+ Reply to Thread
Page 3781 of 3931 FirstFirst ... 2781 3281 3681 3731 3771 3779 3780 3781 3782 3783 3791 3831 3881 ... LastLast
Results 37,801 to 37,810 of 39305

Thread: Aud/Chf

Junior Member cut boy is on a distinguished road cut boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently in AUDCHF, we can see clearly that the market is moving uptrend as we can see price is making a new high by breaking out the resistance at 0.7304 and awesome oscillator showing a up momentum as well. We can set a pending order at the nearest demand zone in between 0.7335 and 0.7319 or observe the price action when the price entering that zone later.Stop loss should be below 0.7300 and take profit at previous high price at 0.7410.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you friends of this information and this segnial of this pair, I think it's good but I ask if you can give us the reason, for what, so that better understand the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you should start on the demo account and when you feel that you are trained enough than start trading on the real account and in this way only you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and you should have computer and good internet connection so that you should trade properly earn profit in the form of money and you should be happy and relaxed.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aud chf me mujhe lagata hai ki bahut hi jyada movement nahi aata hai is liye agar ap is pair me trae karte hai to aapko bahut hi wait karna pad sakta hai aur forex me apako jyada wait karate hai wo pair emkabhi trade karana pasand nahi aata hai is liye me isme jyada trade nahikarata hu kam hi karta hu

Junior Member abdeu is on a distinguished road abdeu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although it has shown an increase in AUDCHF not necessarily alter the downside and current decline should be seen back to 0.7919 low. On the upside, a break above the resistance level of 0.7935 is needed to signal short term bottoming. If not, in the short term Updated : 16 dec
    movement: 0.006%
    Support : 0.7880
    Pivot : 0.7930
    Resistance: 0.8011
    buy from: 0.7955
    target: 0.7990
    stop loss: 0.7910

Junior Member $$$the best$$$ will become famous soon enough $$$the best$$$'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यूरो 50 एमए जो 1.3295 बाधा पर इंट्रा डे ट्रेडिंग के लिए एक अच्छा समर्थन है, के रूप में लंबे समय तक व्यापार इस स्तर से ऊपर स्थिर है के रूप में और, 1.3250 ऊपर अधिक महत्वपूर्ण बात, उल्टा प्रवृत्ति के लिए दृष्टिकोण प्रभावी मुख्य लक्ष्य लंबित 1.3485 पर बने रहेंगे निकट डॉलर के मुकाबले में उतार चढ़ाव जारी रखा
    तटस्थ क्षेत्रों में स्टोकेस्टिक अस्थिर अब, कीमत के लिए कुछ उतार-चढ़ाव एक अच्छा सकारात्मक गति हमारी उम्मीदों का समर्थन हासिल करने के लिए की जरूरत है।
    समर्थन और प्रतिरोध 1.3250 1.3485: आज के लिए उम्मीद की ट्रेडिंग रेंज के बीच है

Member elseginy95 is on a distinguished road elseginy95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's a good chance to enter
    it have a great pips to catch it
    all usd pairs will have a good period for buying it
    but we have to be more careful about suppot & resistance
    i hope to do well for every one and to have a great year
    i always says that usd is very strong maybe ill but don't die

but chf is a stable pair for trading
    and respect the trend

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry I am not interest in his pair. I am not like the AUD. Because I am face the loss this pair AUD. So that I am decide that leave the pair and do not open the trade. So that I am select the other pairs and work on it. I think that we are adopt the any pair. But we are work the market analysis base.

Junior Member ahmed95 will become famous soon enough ahmed95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good to see these analyzes, I learn a lot from these analyzes Mtabgh because I'm still new in the forex market and is Emtemrt and is not able to show to my own details because they are very Sihbut i will tray to learn more

Member sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AudChf ye dono cureencies achi hain aik australian hai aur doosri chines hamay dono par trade krni chaahiye blkay hamay dono kay pair par bhi trade krni chaahiye is trhan hamay forex trading mai trade krnay mai bohot asaani hogi. thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3781 of 3931 FirstFirst ... 2781 3281 3681 3731 3771 3779 3780 3781 3782 3783 3791 3831 3881 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)