+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Any new trade that there is both possibility of getting profit and loss equally but its very difficult to trade with only two percent in fact it's not possible for them so they use more than five percent of their account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    In forex trading as compared to real stock business because we do not have any real product in our hand in forex business but its now depends on you how you may change this possibility of losing money in profit too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    There is both possibility of getting profit and loss equally but its now depends on you how you may change this possibility of losing money in profit and which i think is very enough to win every position i make.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the percentage of risk is depend upon your capital money. but you have take more risk , you will make the more profit money in the forex trading business. so, many people are taking more risk, they will have more loss of money in the forex For a successful trading style you must have to adopt a proper risk management. Just like you have set some percentage of the risk on your each trade, it will limit your losses and of course on the other side you must have to limit your profits.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market where a lot of risk that you should know how we can deal with it very well and also you should know that the forex market in order to avoid the risk that it must manage capital well in order to reach the best way to win in the end well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that i risky 3-5% per trade, because i am trading using bonus account, then i think if i get much losses, it is not matter, it is bonus account only. But if i can make good analysis, then i will earn much money from my trading. So i think i will have good chance to earn more money without risky my money

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex business is a very risky business. This business has the 100%. But you known that you are work the market with planning. You are successful trader. You are earn the profit Or win the trade. Your investment is safe. If you are work the market with out strategy. You can not success and loss the money. dear forex market me trading karate huye 0% ka risk samjhata hu aur trading karate huye thori sawdhani bartauga aur thori patience bhi rakhana chaiye jisase koi bhi risk nhi hoga aur market ko Learn karate rahana chahiye taki experience bhi aaye.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very risky business and loss is very common matter .we should not learn forex trading then we should not work in forex trading business other side we can loss our all money in forex trading business .so we should first learning then we should earn money . we should control our emotion and greed . Sir ap ko apne capital ke hisab se risk lena chaiye kyun ke agar ap ka capital 100 dollar hai to ap ko risk lena chaiye sirf 2 se 3 percent tak kyun ke market ne aik khas point tak jane ke bad ap ki fever me lazmi ana hota hai is liye ap ko big risk lene ki zarorat ni ha

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the Forex trading business if you can be gaining success then you must be maintain the money management and the risk management properly then you can be safe your trading account properly and be lasting on the business and day by day you will be a perfect Forex trader an be successful on the business. I am using 0.1% risk of my balance. with profit target 1% a day or lossing 0.3%. I never hunting for big profit, because with my plan 1% a day I will gain 20% of every month. or if I loss everyday I will loss only 6% of my balance. for example if my balance is $1000 I will use lot 0.01 with take profit 100 pips and stop loss 30pips. if my order hit take profit I will gain $10 and if my order hit stop loss I will loss $3. but I always do a trailing stop to secure my profit.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friend mena bhot si trading use ki hen in me sa sb sa achi or believed able to mujhe forex trade he lagi h because forex me lose Ka khatra kame sa kame h bjae baki trading Ka baki trading me lose Ka andasa bhot zeyada hot a h per mera khayl Ka motabik forex is best for men and women I am taking risk with the 1:2 risk ratio in my trades, I believe that without taking risk it is impossible to gain money from Forex market, Forex trading is a high risky business, we have to be discipline and control our emotions always while trading in Forex.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bia mera risk % 100% hota hn but me sl use ni krta and os hisab se dekho to 100% but agar 2nd nazar se dekho to lisk % just 20% hota hn me apko bata do ke risk managemt money managment se dekhtey hn like 100$ se 0.01 ki lot and meri 500$ hai to 0.05 se max oper ni jata forex ke business me trader ko apna risk samajhkar he chalna chahiye,trader esme risk management ache se market me karenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme management apne acocunt me har trade se pehle karna jaroori hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)