+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 178 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market can do anything, It's 100% right. I set my risk up to 2% of my every trade. sample: if my balance is $100. and i opened a trade. and if this trade losing my balance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raza is an unknown quantity at this point raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab mma ne forex trade karna start kiya tha tb mery liy 100% risk tha ,lakin trading ko samjhny k bad mery liy 10% risk ho gea ager forex me risk ha 10% to usi tarh 10% profit bhi hai,forex tarding ko riski banana ha ya ni ye mery hath me ha ager ma market ko achi tarah samjh kar trade karo to i hope mjhy kabhi bhi lose ni hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Yazan Gharaibeh is an unknown quantity at this point Yazan Gharaibeh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends

Senior Member paid is an unknown quantity at this point paid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good post , I think trade risk should me less than 10% of the capital . But some professional traders are risking more than 10% of their capital to gain more profit . In your a beginner risk less than 5% .

Member Yazan Gharaibeh is an unknown quantity at this point Yazan Gharaibeh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greeting Traders
    i think 10-15% for me as a sclaper myself is very high risk, but no pain no gain as i always say, till i build up some good money then i will move on still dont know what i will do but i will figure something out by time
    Thanks & Regards

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    business ik aisa word hai jis ma loss bi hota hai nd profit bi hota hai is ki ikwaja to ye hai k koi business aisa ni jis ma loss ka risk na ho so is liay ma jub bi trade krta hu toy apna 20 % risk ka hisa laita hu ta k mairi rakam bi mehfooz ray

Banned awang is an unknown quantity at this point awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    as now we have known that the best means to safeguard our account usually is to build use of tiny lot and risk 3 proportion our account thus i believe with proper cash management we will learn how to safeguard our account, and stop lose conjointly go a really long means in protecting our account, and trading while not emotion gos an extended a few too

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not rush for Live Trading
    Impatient, so usually when you start to learn forex. Wanted to trade live with real money to be able to directly profit but ruled out trading demo. In demo trading you can learn to understand the pattern of movement of currency, testing the trading system and also learn to understand the characteristics of the pair that you like. If you want to succeed in forex is not enough simply to 1-2 weeks demo trading.

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sundorali0000 View Post
    Trading business is the risky business,so here is risk occurred must be,exact number of % is not calculating for me,it may be 10%-15%,so you should be conscious for this matter.
    Risk % per trade to reduce the risky business in forex to suffer significant losses Forex trading risks ,If the position in the open position, we balance with a stop-loss, against the trend and tend to margin call deteriorating finances wisely we all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to modulcpns For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading business is the risky business,so here is risk occurred must be,exact number of % is not calculating for me,it may be 10%-15%,so you should be conscious for this matter.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sundorali0000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 178 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)