+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 178 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    My trading method is totally depends on the the saftty of the margin so i use just my margins 2% for the my single trade and after close that trade i made my next trade and my risk and stop loss and take profit all are same percentage used.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Razor1911 is an unknown quantity at this point Razor1911's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is always be risk involved while trading. It is obvious in trading and a trader should always have a mindset that they should always have to play with risks. Risk is always involved in every corner of trading. But a trader should be confident enough while trading so that they can over come the emotions which a trader feels while dealing with such risk. That is why in trading confident also matters a lot. Without confident you will always feel pressure even after taking the correct decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kaisar is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed there is risk in trading but in the trade who have very large risk. before the open position carefully observe the movement of the market. do open position when it is convinced. if prices do sideway scalpingan techniques alone. 1 pips profit can be better than floting. daily profit target set in accordance with the percentage of capital. eg 10 percent or up to you.

Member fastry is an unknown quantity at this point fastry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really understand the risks of forex. and so far, I was be extra careful in trading. it is true what you say that we should take the risk of 1% - 3%. but it is very difficult to get started. sometimes control our emotions are unreliable and the other things that make us grow big risk.

Senior Member hakim555 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is one of the largest markets in the world and its deal reaches up to 1.3 trillion dollars per day. Online trading has come up with lots of opportunities for master trader and the beginners both.

Senior Member rodro is on a distinguished road rodro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More risk get more profit. So we do not avoid the risk. I calculate my risk according to capital amount. I think risk 10%-20% is best.

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is important enough for you and few months back I was getting 15% in a month but I am long term trader and
    still having open positions which are in negative so result will come after some times
    maybe next month so waiting how much
    I can have after months.
    but now surprisingly I am close to margin call so let see whether I can survive margin call?
    Well, on a typical trading day,
    I can make over 20% of my existing equity.
    I do not trade everyday, but only on days that
    I get a good entry. It thus follows that
    if I get a good entry three times in a day, then I will take them.

Member hassan1989 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any business is risky for investor business or trade. But how do I secure it? if calculation is one day my next time dealings to limit the most horrible likely things that strength be encounter.

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for myself i feel only 3 p.c is okay to actually risk as a result of the very best method to actually trade forex is to actually trade while not emotion and if you risk only 3 proportion of one's account we are able to never trade with emotion therefore i will be able to continually like to actually advise all newbies to actually trade with only 3 p.c risk and put on 3 p.c into there account

Senior Member hakim555 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is one of the largest markets in the world and its deal reaches up to 1.3 trillion dollars per day. Online trading has come up with lots of opportunities for master trader and the beginners both.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 178 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)