+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 178 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member ForexCepat is on a distinguished road ForexCepat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not take big risks. Try to limit your risks to two or three percent of your entire trading account. You may find that you will lose 10-15 trades consecutively and if you bank more money than a small percentage, you will find yourself out of the game before you even get started.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are always obstacle and risk in every business. sometime you already got green pips but you didnt close it at the right time, then market moves again you suddenly and turn our your luck to be red pips. this is what I called risk in forex. trader must have make the right decision in right time to get nice profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have never made my risks to be very high reason being i have learnt from my past mistakes take have made me get back to forex again and again making money.

Senior Member minoa is on a distinguished road minoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reazforex View Post
    Forex market can complete everything, it’s 100 percent correct. I established my own associated risk to 2 percent regarding my own any business. For example: as long my own capital is actually $100. And i wide open an order. And if which trade losing my equity, i may close this can right after $2 damage. I never wait for a good profit. It really is my own commercial trading as well as per cent associated with chance.
    Just use your accoubnt risk wisely, but whenh you loss, do not quite trading of forex because most of the people today that is successful in trading the market win all because they did not lose focus in trade and winning in forex market

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    A far as i ma concerned, i have left my fear alone by risking just the 20% of my trade, by this, i maximizes my trading account without much fear in my trading practices...
    if you look at the issue and discuss what you have to say about it left alone with your fears risking only 20% of the trade actually the main thing being a trader is serious and has the management of field everything thing we have to keep the emotion because emotions are things that can hamper the performance of our trading

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market can complete everything, its 100 percent correct. I established my own associated risk to 2 percent regarding my own any business. For example: as long my own capital is actually $100. And i wide open an order. And if which trade losing my equity, i may close this can right after $2 damage. I never wait for a good profit. It really is my own commercial trading as well as per cent associated with chance.

Member medhusa is an unknown quantity at this point medhusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fastry View Post
    I really understand the risks of forex. and so far, I was be extra careful in trading. it is true what you say that we should take the risk of 1% - 3%. but it is very difficult to get started. sometimes control our emotions are unreliable and the other things that make us grow big risk.
    it does seem like we all have to risk 1% - 3%. but it is very hard to start. sometimes control our emotions are unreliable and other things that make us grow big risk, to avoid a margin call financial management practices remain a major factor to achieve success and gain profit targets therefore we should be keeping the money our financial management

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think the very best amount to risk in your account is just 3 percent because when we risk little amount of our account we can always trade and have our mind at rest all day so i will advise trader to risk just 3 percent of there account all day

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hakim555 View Post
    Forex market is one of the largest markets in the world and its deal reaches up to 1.3 trillion dollars per day. Online trading has come up with lots of opportunities for master trader and the beginners both.
    it is tru that is the most huge market but also so risk as many times money jump in makret and goes around as there is some bad moments in the world as there is so much problem in politics.

Senior Member mosabbal is an unknown quantity at this point mosabbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I read soething about this a rule said " the risk should be no more than 2% of your capital and taking a break after losing 10% per month.
    but I have something important for you.. (always make sure that you do not overtrade in trading and a lot of risks that can make your account is in poor condition and stagnant).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 178 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)