+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 178 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think risk is an essential a part of any business except it is a lot of high in forex trading as compared to firmly real stock business as a result of we dont have any real product in your hand in forex business. forex business is depends on guess or prediction therefore according to firmly me risk in trade is 100% until we shut the trade.
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    My risk 50% per trade. But You may have heard, or heard of it before then if they do not eat in Los Trader pharekse 95%

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naushadmalick View Post
    A far Equally my partner and i ma concerned, i have left MY PERSONAL fear alone by risking simply the 10% connected with MY PERSONAL trade, through this, i maximizes THE trading accounts with no much fear throughout OUR trading practices... high risk ALONG WITH high return is usually not good idea within forex trading while a series of a person like to trade just like this.If we used good dollars management subsequently my partner and i can realize The item i will certainly acquire income not sole coming from one payment but my spouse and i will probably recover MY PERSONAL before loss with additional transaction.
    I agree with what you say about WITH a high risk high return is usually not a good idea in forex trading while someone wants to trade a series like this as a wise trader should we be obliged to take into account everything that could help with money management trading we can mecapai maximum trading success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naushadmalick is an unknown quantity at this point naushadmalick's Avatar
    Thanks
    A far Equally my partner and i ma concerned, i have left MY PERSONAL fear alone by risking simply the 10% connected with MY PERSONAL trade, through this, i maximizes THE trading accounts with no much fear throughout OUR trading practices... high risk ALONG WITH high return is usually not good idea within forex trading while a series of a person like to trade just like this.If we used good dollars management subsequently my partner and i can realize The item i will certainly acquire income not sole coming from one payment but my spouse and i will probably recover MY PERSONAL before loss with additional transaction.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not use a big risk in forex trading, even though we know, if we dare use a big risk, then we can get big profit, but it is harmful to our account, especially for beginners who do not have a good experience

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader is nice job but we must understand that trade not forever make us happy, because some times we loss our money, and the best way to minimize our loss with money management, my risk per trade is 3% from my equity
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always think about the uncertainty of the market price so i will invest in such a way that if i got floating loss then it may not become more than 10 % of my equity. i think 10% loss in a single trade is big enough but i did it a the trend. in a given trend i risk 10% so that if i got loss then it is 10% and if got profit then it is also 10 % of my capital.

Senior Member bibh is an unknown quantity at this point bibh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just use money management and not use risk management, so i dont use SL in my trading. actually if we want to trade with low risk, we can use 1-5% as our risk, but i dont like to use SL at all

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes when we carry trade, erasaaan greedy arising away so it is not good planning had become worse off
    I own profit percentage can be high and say I want to get 100% I want to develop capital

Senior Member pelotrader is an unknown quantity at this point pelotrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually risking 10 percent for trading
    I use a resistance point of 1000
    because I play it safe in the trading
    I think trading
    is not only a great way to make a profit but to survive themselves there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 178 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)