+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 178 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use 3 to 5% of each transaction, a risk management that I use, do not use a big risk, even though we'll get a nice profit. small risk with a small profit, but be consistent, this is a safe way of trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have no fixed rate to danger my cash.. that's all according to the installation that i discovered in industry. sometimes, when industry really fairly to get into i will jeopardizing all of my cash. and in industry. always there is a certain design that will never be crack the concept, and using my program is really excellent to do its all. all we need is knowing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

raufchawla (2013-02-24)

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I utilize 25% jeopardies that I take on of each my trade, this to coach brave mental attitude if following I have fallen on real account's the world

Banned even89 is on a distinguished road even89's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have no static ratioto risk my money.. thats all according to the setup that i found in market. sometimes, when market really pretty to enter i will risking all of my money. and in market. always there is a certain pattern that will never be break the rule, and using my system is really good to do its all. all we need is understanding.

Senior Member m.ikram is an unknown quantity at this point m.ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ham koi bi business karen to wo tab tak 100% riski hota hy jab tak hamy us k bary maen information nai hoti or us ki practice nai hoti. jasy jasy hamara knowldge bharta jata hy or expernce ziyada hota jata wasy wasy risk kam ho jata hy. expert k liye 10% risk hy or new trader k liye 90% risk hy.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Danger is an natural part of dealing whether its dealing and investing or currency trading but one can decrease their level of risk by managing their failures and knowing risk management. There are many aspects which can help you in managing your failures such as it is not possible to start an consideration with $1000 with a notion to dual that cash, rather start your consideration with small lot significance less cash.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

hina.rubani (2013-02-27)

Senior Member prityzinta is an unknown quantity at this point prityzinta's Avatar
    Thanks
    On the foreign exchange market can do something, that's why 100%, I am my risk more than 2% of the individual companies. For example, if the balance is $100. and opened the business. If I my balance after the closure of this shop will lose was a loss of $2. I'm never in good and due form. It is a risk value and %.

Senior Member naila niaz is on a distinguished road naila niaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    where there is work their is risk
    as i am cocerned if you have to do work you have to bear lose

Banned sa71755 is an unknown quantity at this point sa71755's Avatar
    Thanks
    Risk is an inherent part of trading whether its stock trading or forex but one can reduce their level of risk by controlling their losses and understanding risk management. There are many factors which can help you in controlling your losses such as it is not feasible to open an account with $1000 with a perception to double that money, rather open your account with smaller lot meaning less money.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by indra nurman View Post
    i think risk is an essential a part of any business except it is a lot of high in forex trading as compared to firmly real stock business as a result of we don’t have any real product in your hand in forex business. forex business is depends on guess or prediction therefore according to firmly me risk in trade is 100% until we shut the trade.
    i agree with your opinion regarding the risk is an essential part of any business except that much higher in forex trading as compared with stock business firmly apparent as a result of us do not have a real product in your hand in forex business the important thing is to prepare a trading plan for trading is a business that does require planing and origin should not make trades that aim to avoid loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 178 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)