+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 178 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    do not use a large percentage of the risk in forex trading, albeit with great risk we can profit, but this is not recommended for beginners, I always use a 5% equity each transaction, using a stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abdosoft View Post
    I wish i could have chosen more options, I trade any position size between .25%-1.25% depending on a lot of factors. But on average its about 1%. I have never traded over 1.25% ever. But i think its a good line and for me it allows me enough to make my goals.
    for me bcoz it's my first time in trade i was never did trade in past. so i'll try harder to take risk o% per trade ,Well it's difficult for me .i'm a newbie of forex in those day i'm trying to know the money management it's really difficult

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdosoft is an unknown quantity at this point abdosoft's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wish i could have chosen more options, I trade any position size between .25%-1.25% depending on a lot of factors. But on average its about 1%. I have never traded over 1.25% ever. But i think its a good line and for me it allows me enough to make my goals.

Senior Member raforex is an unknown quantity at this point raforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    In this article we look at the topic of the proper amount of risk to employ in your trading strategy. The goal in trading is fairly straightforward: minimize your losses and maximize your winnings. In order to be able to do this effectively, proper position sizing is essential.

Senior Member samsuddin.bepari is an unknown quantity at this point samsuddin.bepari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am normally, there is a balance of risk i 1/1000, this is a good percentage of, the colossal trade is already, to avoid losses.

Banned erespe is on a distinguished road erespe's Avatar
    A place that unites the two continents and separating of two oceans
    Thanks
    I never counted how many percent margin that I use, it may be as high as 50%. But ideally a healthy trading, must keep the used margin of not more than 10%. I may be included as a risk trader.

Senior Member tamaprat is an unknown quantity at this point tamaprat's Avatar
    Thanks
    risk is very noteworthy. if we are not good at controlling risk, the risk will devour our money to meet the margin call. but if we can control the risk and turn risk into profit that's a good thing. deeper learning required to control a risk.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me , i usually trade with risk of 1/1000 from my balance , this is a good percentage which allows me to make my trading safety to avoid getting any huge losses .

Member fxin is an unknown quantity at this point fxin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don`t risk more than 5percent of my capital on i single trade, because i prefer little than lost my money, so with thsi i will loss 20 consecutive trade before i will blow my trading account which can never happen. So to me little profit is better than loss.

Senior Member m.ikram is an unknown quantity at this point m.ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar trading karny waly ny practice na ki ho or na hi us k pass ilam ho to usy har trade py 98% risk hota hy. or 2% luck hota hy. agar wo expert hy to 2% risk hy or 98% profit hota hy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 178 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)