+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 178 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes it happens to me that i am risking more than seven percent per trade and sometimes i like to risk for only 5 percent. its all depend on the market situation. we should find the better opportunities to do the trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    What % risk on the liability could very diverse, i prefer to put the risk of a maximum of 3%. I mean always use a stop loss. Trading without daring to take the risk is certainly not attractive very risky trading stop loss because we incur a loss of control if it had been placing SL supervised the chart and keep your discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    much as possible in our trade is for our use only a low risk in the trade so that we will be able to trade our better and we must continue to work in the trade press for security risk no more than 5% of your capital.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk her business main hai lekin forex main yeh bht ziada hai dusry business ki nisbat is liye traders ko risk khud he mang krna perta hai mostly main aik trade pe almost 25 % risk leta hoon i mean stop loss itna rakhta hoon

Junior Member Timessy is an unknown quantity at this point Timessy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zirconium View Post
    Trade risk should me less than 10% of the capital.But some professional traders are risking more than 10% of their capital to gain more profit.In ur a beginner risk less than 5%
    Trade should be risk-free. But in forex scenarios.... i HAVE not seen anyone wo will trade and have a clean sheet on his account statement... But i think, 5-15% of risk/ loss could be managed considered...

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sehatx View Post
    for me bcoz it's my first time in trade i was never did trade in past. so i'll try harder to take risk o% per trade ,Well it's difficult for me .i'm a newbie of forex in those day i'm trying to know the money management it's really difficult
    I use maximum 5% of my trade, focusing in forex trading is a must and if you not concentrate through your trading then i think you may lose sooner or later in this market and thats why you must have a lot of concentrating and being more serious worker when you need to work in forex

Member sheeba is on a distinguished road sheeba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk is part of business and we have to be mentally prepered for that. so my risk while trading will be 10% not more then that. in forex trading business everyone should be mentlay ready for that and dont be ever emotional while trading as this will increase the risk of lose.

Banned vetra will become famous soon enough vetra will become famous soon enough vetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    risks in each time I trade is 2% ... because I was only able to lose 2% per trade ... I think 2% is the value of an ideal ... because we're in business ... therefore I am always looking for conditions of low risk and high reward ... imagine if you use a 10% risk per trade ... if you experience loss 5 times in a row, then you lose 50% of capital ... how your emotional state at the time ... You will not be able to focus on analyzing ... because you have to return the capital ... than we hoped, better use of safe risk ...

Senior Member malikzohaib is an unknown quantity at this point malikzohaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am mnnual and 90% of the trading CHAKRABORTTY not get the headaches that businesses routinely say things that are well made ​​and gives them time to Trading State forword

Member sim is an unknown quantity at this point sim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always know that i have to take very low risks when it comes to trading but all the same the low risks will never do anything if at all i know how make sure that i have the best out trading in the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 178 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)