Page 151 of 178 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by frankycas View Post
    One thing must be clear at the time of Survey and make a maximum loss if the market moves discover of your choice, if you are right with your choice must maximize profits and this is achieved climbing your stoploss pip per pip the market moves in the direction of your choice, so if you can flip out with profits or losses that you set under the Survey to enter, this is what is known as stop-loss dynamic
    I got your point. You are right. I think if any one wants to become an successful trader then he needs to invest a lots of time in Forex trading to learn before he invest his money over here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned frankycas is an unknown quantity at this point frankycas's Avatar
    Thanks
    One thing must be clear at the time of Survey and make a maximum loss if the market moves discover of your choice, if you are right with your choice must maximize profits and this is achieved climbing your stoploss pip per pip the market moves in the direction of your choice, so if you can flip out with profits or losses that you set under the Survey to enter, this is what is known as stop-loss dynamic

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    2% is the right amount of risks that we may be taking in the forex currency trading business. This is because in forex trading business, risks is the most important thing that guides a forex trader to success
    Patience is Key.

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    there some of the trades that you will have to increase what you have soo that you can be able to make as much money as you want that considered thre othre brokers that will not let you trade big so those are the two things consider

Banned kelvin_funky is an unknown quantity at this point kelvin_funky's Avatar
    Thanks
    in trading forex every time I do my OP risking a maximum of 10% of my capital, and profit targets 10-20% of my capital and I think it is great if used in trading, use money management such that you can get a lot profit

Senior Member mdtareq is an unknown quantity at this point mdtareq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every and each business we'd like to require enough risk. therefore we'd like to require some calculating risk. however someday we tend to conjointly have to be compelled to take some additional risk issue attributable to recover of lost cash.

Member freedom is an unknown quantity at this point freedom's Avatar
    Thanks
    My risk per trade of this market is 2 to 3 % of my total account balance and i think it is the proper money management for me
    and i am using this for three month and i am getting good result from this management.

Banned chandrabd1971 is on a distinguished road chandrabd1971's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a high risk and high return good idea even if some people do not like the business. For me, I am the only one suitable risk when compared to jeopardize my account should be compatible with all of you. If we use good money management, so we find that we can reap the profits, not one single transaction, but we have other transcation previous losses can not be recovered...

Banned to_be_number_one is on a distinguished road to_be_number_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    My online friends told me to use the maximum risk of 2% for each transaction involved. But sometime i may risk my capital more than 10% because i am new trader and i am be easy to get affected by emotions.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade of risk for me 5% mean i open a trade and my account balance is 100$ than of lose 5$ my trade is close whenever the profit risk i take 8% when my spread point lose and 8% profit complete than i close my trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 178 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)