+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 178 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i have the balance of 100$ i do the trading on 0.01 lot size so my foating minus is 1000 pips and i am satisfied so much on the percentage risk of that total.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hasanmia View Post
    It's dangerous business and trade. But how can you fix it? If I [capital - 3 point speed - 30-point loss] calculated my worst kinds of things the second transaction limit may occur one day
    for me speard -3 does not matter that we did not do the most important trading more than 5% .. because if we carry out trading more than 5% it will adversely affect the security of your margin
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member hasanmia is an unknown quantity at this point hasanmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's dangerous business and trade. But how can you fix it? If I [capital - 3 point speed - 30-point loss] calculated my worst kinds of things the second transaction limit may occur one day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Shaft it's thorny for me .i'm a newbie of forex in those day i'm trying to jazz the money direction it's truly problematic for me cozily it's my front indication in line i was never did occupation in sometime. so i'll try harder to suffer venture o% per transaction .But i couple one things no peril no wax.

Senior Member bullish is an unknown quantity at this point bullish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by frankycas View Post
    One thing must be clear at the time of Survey and make a maximum loss if the market moves discover of your choice, if you are right with your choice must maximize profits and this is achieved climbing your stoploss pip per pip the market moves in the direction of your choice, so if you can flip out with profits or losses that you set under the Survey to enter, this is what is known as stop-loss dynamic
    I used to use not over 4% of my balance , All traders certainly need time to succeed. The best way to improve trading skill is to learn to calm and not rashly impetuous. Try to relax and do with not too stressful.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt, minimum risk is per trade is enough for trading Forex because as a trader we have to finalize small risk on our trade and not give more chance of emotion to play with our account capital and blow it in short time.

Senior Member jp64 is on a distinguished road jp64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jo mai trade karta hu un per 100% ka risk hota hai aur meri spread 3 points ki hai.agar aap stop loss ka option use kare to risk kam hota hai.

Banned liaqut is an unknown quantity at this point liaqut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trade risk should be less then 10% of the capital. But the professional traders and businessmen are risking more than 10% of their capital to gain more profit respectively.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

The trade risk should be 10% of the business. But some experienced professional traders risking more than 10 % of their capital. I am sure the competency of the traders are also desired.

Banned safinova_iuk is an unknown quantity at this point safinova_iuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Risk management is very much miportant in forex trading, a trader stay or not or how long the trader go, it depends on how trader successfully ues risk managmeent. But atrader is exper or not it depends on the trade efficiency power of proper mx of risk adn money management.

Banned ROCK.TRADER is an unknown quantity at this point ROCK.TRADER's Avatar
    Thanks
    when im click buy / sell, i see high / low in time frame M15, if i will Buy, i put stop loss in low m15, when im sell, i put stop loss in high m15, so, dont be greedy, im just want advice about this trading not playing, so?! identifed your risk, how many pips / bucks you want risk in this trading, it just that !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 178 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)