+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 178 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Senior Member abdullahkhalid is on a distinguished road abdullahkhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han ma risk 20% leta hu. risk lena chahiay but kisi had tk. wsy to ma trade full concentrate ho ky krta hu. risk bht hi km leta ha. Risk ki wja sy mjhy kuch profit gain ho hi jata ha. sometime loss bi ho jata ha. risk leny sy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehaan is on a distinguished road rehaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always suggest and also take just 2% of risk on my overall trade. I always set the stop loss as per my overall account size and that is the key which ensures that there is no margin call on my account. It is important to risk only a certain percentage of amount on our trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use a 30% risk in each trade, the entry when the market is strong trend, for example, if I have $ 100 then I would open a position with 1 lot and as much as 30 pips stop loss, the reward / TP 10-50 pips, I thought it was standard and can be done by a newbie trader

Senior Member Chibecanforex is an unknown quantity at this point Chibecanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First,understand that forex trading like any other margin trading comes with high risk but there tools at your disposal to reduce this. Find out your risk appetite i.e how much loss you can afford per trade then define a risk management strategy and apply that to your trades.

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dedist View Post
    You mean 30 pips is 30% of your capital, so that mean your account can only hold 100 pips drawdown?
    It's a bad money management, unless you only deposit small amount.
    Try lowering your lot size, 30 pips = 3 percent of your capital, it will make sure your account will survive longer.
    it is because risk management should really we consider, so we're not home thinking how much profit to be gained. it is very dangerous to the scurity of our account.

Banned dedist is an unknown quantity at this point dedist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I never thinking about this, this factor not in my plan, I just ready to loss -30 pips per trades maybe the biggest one is -40 pips. If I make mistake with OP, the SL will make me loss around 30% until 40% of my capital. maybe I will make a better improvement to think about this.
    You mean 30 pips is 30% of your capital, so that mean your account can only hold 100 pips drawdown?
    It's a bad money management, unless you only deposit small amount.
    Try lowering your lot size, 30 pips = 3 percent of your capital, it will make sure your account will survive longer.

Senior Member dedi irawanto is an unknown quantity at this point dedi irawanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gazrux519 View Post
    there any risk of a business or trade. but how do I fix it? if my calculation is [capital - spred 3 point - the possibility of loss is 30 points] one day my second time transactions to limit the worst possible things that might be encountered
    forex trading business can not be separated from risk, and therefore as a trader we must carefully calculate the risks that may occur, but this is already included in risk management. in this case I dare risking only 5 percent for one transaction ..

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thinking about this, this factor not in my plan, I just ready to loss -30 pips per trades maybe the biggest one is -40 pips. If I make mistake with OP, the SL will make me loss around 30% until 40% of my capital. maybe I will make a better improvement to think about this.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hasanmia View Post
    It's dangerous business and trade. But how can you fix it? If I [capital - 3 point speed - 30-point loss] calculated my worst kinds of things the second transaction limit may occur one day
    reducing risk Academic and error analysis of the trade to reduce the error is always right Forex trading system, depending on the system, always with the help of Forex trading analysis and reduce wear right Forex trading system,

Banned coldmoney is an unknown quantity at this point coldmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is because the foreign exchange trading business, the risk is the most important thing a forex trading guide to cong.2% is the right amount of risk that we may be involved inforex trading currency trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 178 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)