+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 178 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Banned nipa8888 is an unknown quantity at this point nipa8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex treading is very risky but profitable business. I think every tread is risky. The risk can be 75%. I think it is depend on treader luck. I can not fix it. but I can say that if a treader can tread properly he can make a smart profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member L2L is an unknown quantity at this point L2L's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my acceptable risk is 10%-30% from my balance every open position. So i decided, i will only trade 1 position at once. and in 1 position, i will risking 30% maximum. so If i had $100 balance, my risk will be maximum loss is $30. when i open position, i will set my Stop loss into 30% loss.

Senior Member rinmukerze is an unknown quantity at this point rinmukerze's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just took a 2% risk of the trade, because I still want to last long in this business, I was able to learn from the experience of previous trader, they do not last long in this business because they always use a high risk, high risk it will be able to get more profits, but the rate of loss is also great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shomilsm is on a distinguished road shomilsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is good way to earn money in online . Some knowledge and expreince are need for this work .Forex in those day i'm trying to know the money management it's really difficult for me bcoz it's my first time in trade i was never did trade in past. so i'll try harder to take risk o% per trade . It is way to make money and develop our career . So forex is good way to earn money .

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is a risk of losing the money in the forex trading so you have to maintainyour account according to you investment so you all investment is not going to for the loss so iam manage my risk according to the condition i am prefer the 20 percent risk in my trading if i not get risk i cant get benifit

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading me to har time hum risk me hote hain kiun k koi pata nai hota kis time market k rates fluctuate kar jaen is liye stop loss ko use karna behtar hota hai aise situation me..

Senior Member international is an unknown quantity at this point international's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is because the foreign exchange trading business, the risk is the most important thing a forex trading guide to cong.2% is the right amount of risk that we may be involved inforex trading currency trading...thank you.

Senior Member bangladesh852 is an unknown quantity at this point bangladesh852's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good post . I think Every business have some risk. I do follow that no risk no gain. T o be a successful forex trader you need proper money management and pefectly
    learn forex trad. Firstly you can find out of risk matter and you can remove this risk. Lastly I mean forex trade is 0% risk. Thank you

Senior Member shapla8888 is an unknown quantity at this point shapla8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every tread has risk because Forex treading is a very profitable but risky business. The risk can be 75% or not. I can not fix it. I think it is deepen on my luck. I think if I can tread on forex properly the risk can be more than 20%>25%. But it is very hard working.

Banned Dipak481 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak481's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is 100% risk in Forex trading market without any knowledge...... If you learn trading the risk will be less.... But forex changes in every second..... So no one can't imagine what may happen.... Risk in forex is always there..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 178 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)