+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 178 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i put my trade risk is 10% in everytrade and put my stop loss maximum 30 pip and i open my position only if there's a good signal for me.. if there's no signal in one pair,, i'll try to look at another pairs or just wait until there's a green light for me to enter the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghom nai is an unknown quantity at this point ghom nai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    threat is always right now there and also correctly will not worry about the item providing most of us accomplish together with proper
    and also sometimes i just carry the bigger threat to become more profit however before the item i have got to sure that we makes it
    i could carry this higher ten percent - 15 % every buy and sell.. and the reduce 5 % - 6 %.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajibarafatsiddiqui is an unknown quantity at this point sajibarafatsiddiqui's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I follow proper money management I have to take no more than 2% risk for a single trade. But it is difficult for me to maintain 2% risk as a small investor . So I have to take high risk to make profit though it is not acceptable. Sometime I take about 10% risk in trading. But most of time don't take risk more than 5% in a single trade.

Banned aamirtaxila is an unknown quantity at this point aamirtaxila's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friends koi bee trade karta hy to os main risk to hota hy chaye wo 5% ho yah zayda ho jo main trade karta hoon os main equity ky easab sa karta hoon to risk bee hotna he lata hoon.....

Member k1mp0l is an unknown quantity at this point k1mp0l's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if using a big risk trading uneasy if I use any trading risk trading by 5% if the
    loss is many times the account will still remain much

Senior Member godiva is an unknown quantity at this point godiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nipa8888 View Post
    Forex treading is very risky but profitable business. I think every tread is risky. The risk can be 75%. I think it is depend on treader luck. I can not fix it. but I can say that if a treader can tread properly he can make a smart profit.
    I use max 3% of my equity to trade ,..! its secure way i think,but It takes a lot of time and efforts for a trader to first learn forex and then practice it and then trade in these markets and later on achieve consistency in it and go on to become a successful trader. It is a very long process and there is no shortcut to it .

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex mein trading krney sey he earning hoti hai our market ka trend daikh kr he trading lagai jati
    hai our jo b trading ki jati hai eis pr earning krney k chances 95% hotey hain our baqi 5% loss k
    chances hotey hain

Member k1mp0l is an unknown quantity at this point k1mp0l's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I use 5% risk of capital because if the risk more than 5% I can not trade freely and
    also my psychology less stable when his big risks

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this volatile market you must have to avoid to take high risk as it may responsible for the loss so try to take risk as per your money management so that you will not lose more than the risk that you have taken.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned hossneara is an unknown quantity at this point hossneara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trade risk should me less than 10% of the capital.But some professional traders are risking more than....higer 10 % - 15 % per trade..and the lower 5 % - 6 %

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 178 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)