+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 178 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    main zyada se zayda 2% se 3% tak risk leta hon or ye bohat zaruri hai ke hum bohat risk na lain or hum ko is main zyada se zayda km risk pe trade lane ki zarurt hai Forex trading mainb ohat zyada risk se avod akrain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-30), danish555 (2018-08-23), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-30), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-17), QamarXulqi (2018-08-30), sakigbest (2018-08-21), sarfraz786 (2018-08-23), sufiyan22 (2018-08-27), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-08-29)

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is one personal decision that how much risk you must take in trading, so try to trade carefully so that you will not lose your capital but get a good income on your capital.
    Every open trade is at risk if they are not opened in a good market analysis. But it is impossible to say what percentage (%). Only for that if we want to open a risk-free order, we need to analyze market behavior / movement very well and of course for the time scale we use for opening trade we must be careful about that. To get the minimum profit from your order, you must set a take / profit and if the market trend comes in negative and does not lose big money, set the stop / loss too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, unfortunately, I think it's very important to determine the proportion of your capital risk at the dealer. So as not to lose all your capital. Many traders prefer to be at risk level they have 10% of their own capital. I think this best ratio must take risks. and, I really think traders must follow risk management in their trading so we don't lose much in our bad days and I also use strict money management and I now I only risk 1% per trade and I would recommend not risk of more than 2% balance.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders always tell us to minimize risks in our trades better than trying to make big profits in a short time so management is the most important way for you to protect the capital of the great players losses and I use 1% risk at the beginning of open trading positions, then I will increase the risk to be able to return capital in case of loss, I will multiply a lot of profit, up 20% risk. an analytical error can sometimes generate margin calls

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we all know that our risks should not increase from 5% per trade to save our capital and survive in the market because of the risk of making our dye of capital and decreasing so that we can not increase our income and our capital age start slightly in accordance with our margin will also a little. and i am trying to know the money management is really hard for me bcoz this is my first time in trading i have never done trading in the past. so I will try harder to take o% risk per trade. But I know one thing there is no risk does not profit in forex.

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    My friend, my% per trade risk is 3% and I do not wait too many trades at one time and I try to trade one by one. Because I study forex trading and I know without proper knowledge, we can not succeed here and money management is an important part of forex trading. and forex trading market main application jitna kam risk le kar trading karin ge utna hi best ha. kiyun ke ziada risk of major advantage bhi ziada ha or bi loss. ic liye only imaginary kam main risk hi lena chahiye. 20% main risk leta hon.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    Forex market can do anything, It's 100% right. I set my risk up to 2% of my every trade. sample: if my balance is $100. and i opened a trade. and if this trade losing my balance, i will close it after $2 loss. I will never wait for a good position. It's my profitable trading and % of risk.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely that forex is a very risky business so we should learn to trade as taking low risk and patience. So I trade take no more than 1% as capital in any trade. It's very safe and I can stay for a long time in the Forex market and earn a consistent profit. I never set profit more than 20 pips! and I find that forex is a very risky business so we should learn to trade as risk and patience are low. So I trade take no more than 1% of capital in any trade. Very safe and I can stay for a long time in the Forex market and earn consistent profits. I never set profit more than 20 pips!

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take a 2% risk from my investment on one trade. and it's not a good thing that you should risk 100 pips as it only gets 10 pips. It's not a trade, just a gamble that always trades you with complete knowledge and confidence and I have a practice of maintaining a composite percentage risk structure that is strictly 10% of my total capital and nothing more. This will require more than 100 trades before my capital reaches a zero level approaching with this method. Albert Einstein has said it correctly that compound interest is the 8th wonder of the wonders of the world. If you know it, it makes you rich and if not then it makes you poor.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use low risk in my trade. I think that if we want to survive long in the forex market then we should use calculated risk, our risk should not be more than 2% per trade and also use stop loss in every trade. and the risk depends on your capital. if you have good capital you can risk high if your capital is low you have to take risks with low spreads .... should be 10% not enough but some traders do not use stop loss even they lose too much capital. they also watch retracment and have good capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 178 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)