+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 178 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we trade, we have to take risks, to make a profit from the business and if we do not take any risks, we cannot make a profit from trading. I think we have to risk 1% of our capital so we can secure a simple account. and the risk of koi ma trading Zaida tu nh hota hay Lakin mujhy ek baat ki Koshish Hamesha because hoti hay aur wo ya hoti hay k ma stop loss ko trade apni laz kar kar use Kaam karo kyu k ya mujhy jahan lost sa bacha devoted straw.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trade must have a risk but to reduce credible risk is always to put a stop loss or take profit, it is to prevent you from experiencing a lot of losses and protect your profits if you are in positive floting, so you do not get a profit to lose. and I don't like to take a lot of risk in my trade but I take a lot of risk when there is a chance for me, I make sure that I'm on the right track in the market, and I make changes to my percentage of risk. according to that and I make sure that I trade in the best way on the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most profitable traders will take some profits and open separate high risk accounts and run a 10-30% risk. This account balance is usually considered dead money or home money and only they are to buy leverage. and Risk factors are always available in every business risk is always there and for that do not worry about it as long as we do it right. for me personally, I use a 40% risk and a 10% profit target. maybe for you it's not ideal, but for me it's safe. The money market is not able to give 100 percent always

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to trade on the forex market then you must determine your trading risk so that you will put a stop loss and take profits for your trading and if you do it right then you can easily earn a good income from trading forex and if you talk about me then I will tell you it is very difficult to say that what% per trade ,,,,,, I understand that there is a 50% chance of knowing that maybe it will lose and or maybe it will get profit but it can happen every thing doesn't say what will happen well

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must ensure that we do not take much risk during our trading and that our risk percentage must be a minimum during trading as if you suffer losses You may not lose much, sometimes we cannot predict trends and in this case our money management is needed and when trading on the forex market you must understand that you must manage your risk properly and if you determine it so that you can easily place a stop loss and take profits for your trade and you will follow the right money management too

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no risk in my trade. Because my trading system is very simple. And I always keep away from risk. So I have no risk. But sometimes I have to take risks. And the average risk is only 5%. and it is recommended that you never risk 5% of your account on any trade so that everyone has their own mindset regarding the trade. as for me, I don't really have a fixed percentage but I know that I have never risked more than 10% of my account on any trade.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, of course my dear, I believe forex is a business and every business in the world must bear some of the risks that is why every trader before opening a position cannot exceed 5% of his capital. The important thing is not to make maximum pips but last a long time in this market and I certainly believe that I take 2% risk in my single trade because I have small capital with a beginner trader. We traders must trade as taking low risks or avoiding risks by following market trends and always trading in the direction of my dear market trends.

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    At this time, I risk 3-5% per trade, because I trade using a bonus account, so I think if I get a lot of losses, it doesn't matter, it's just a bonus account. But if I can make good analysis, then I will get a lot of money from my trade. So I thought I would have a good chance of earning more money without risking my money and This is one personal decision to take how much risk to trade on the forex market so you have to decide how much risk you must take to trade perticular so You can place a stop loss according to that risk

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Percentage of risk per trade must be less than 2% of the total size of your account if you will risk more than that than this problem and that you will get losses on the forex market and you will not be able to handle trading and there is less possibility that you will take all opportunities in the forex market and When we open a new trade, there is a possibility of profit and loss together but now it depends on you how you can change the possibility of losing money in profit as well and for that you must have good experience and knowledge.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with a risk of 1-2% per trade. If I trade using low risk, I can control my emotions better. If I trade with a 5% risk per trade, when I get 10 consecutive losses, it is difficult for me to control my emotions. So, if I trade using 1-2%, I can still control my emotions when I get a loss in a row and some investors have their own investments and they have to pay attention to investments while using the same investment and they have to form techniques and prepare when using identical correctly. We can trade with the right knowledge and skills so that we can avoid high risks in trading, traders must be skilled and must maintain a good trading strategy or plan to gain success in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 178 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)